Join for free
Page 4 of 48 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 01:09 AM

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

One laughable part .
He went to Pizza Express in Woking !
Of course he remembered that never done anything so plebeian in his life probably .
Whatever next ?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The Crown Estate does not belong to the royals .
The constitutional head of state requires no merit just winning the lottery of birth .
I don’t want to be represented by such people who have done nothing to deserve it but get born .
We don t want or need arrogant undereducated idiots to represent us .
Prince Andrew shows up the ridiculousness in glorifying the Royal Family .
I stand corrected re Crown Estate.

As for the remainder of your post, could I ask why you started a thread which focuses on something which you consider so unimportant and which you abhor the principle of?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 01:13 AM

Because it’s news !
and human nature being what it is it’s interesting watching this arrogant privileged man who has never had to explain himself in his life trying to excuse his actions .
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 01:20 AM

Because it’s news !
Don’t you watch the news ?
Of course I do. But we all cherry pick and ignore what we consider as unimportant/irrelevant. Indeed, we pick and choose topics to respond to on here.

On the one hand, you seem to think that the monarchy is irrelevant and which should (presumably??) be ignored (and abolished??), and yet you've started a thread about it.

I have a lot of respect for many of your views, but I don't comprehend your rationale in this case. No offence intended, just confused as to why you're wasting your time on this.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

17-11-2019, 01:22 AM

and human nature being what it is it’s interesting watching this arrogant privileged man who has never had to explain himself in his life trying to excuse his actions .
Sorry, I replied before you amended your post.

Edit - you forgot to include the word "unimportant" prior to "arrogant privileged...."
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

17-11-2019, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Of course I do. But we all cherry pick and ignore what we consider as unimportant/irrelevant. Indeed, we pick and choose topics to respond to on here.

On the one hand, you seem to think that the monarchy is irrelevant and which should (presumably??) be ignored (and abolished??), and yet you've started a thread about it.

I have a lot of respect for many of your views, but I don't comprehend your rationale in this case. No offence intended, just confused as to why you're wasting your time on this.

No rationale needed .
I wanted to watch it and wondered what others thought of it .
The man is so completely divorced from what ordinary people do and think I am beginning to think perhaps he is a lizard after all
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Any mature red blooded male, Prince or otherwise, would certainly remember having more than one Sexual encounter with a young nubile female especially in a friends home.

Many would boast about it to their colleagues.
I think it is 'Kiss and Tell' to make money

Also as he does not drink alcohol he was not under the influence and drunk.

Also may of us have friends who are likeable with many good qualities as well, whose behaviour we do not condone.
I agree with you Azure!
If she did have sex with him it must have been either consensual or rape. It amazes me that so many women remember that some influential man raped them years ago, but don't report it at the time!
If they want them punished, better to report it immediately, when there is more chance of proving it!
If they want to make money, reporting it much later is a better option!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

17-11-2019, 08:38 AM

The whole thing IMO is a money making wheeze ( she’s writing a book too of course )

The woman may have been young but she wasn’t chained to Epstein’s luxury houses and yachts . She could have simply left .

Leaving money and a billionaire lifestyle is hard to do .

And now she’s probably hankering after a bit more of that money now he’s dead .
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

17-11-2019, 09:48 AM

No rationale needed .
I wanted to watch it and wondered what others thought of it .
The man is so completely divorced from what ordinary people do and think I am beginning to think perhaps he is a lizard after all
Fair enough. Thanks for explaining
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 09:57 AM

The whole thing IMO is a money making wheeze ( she’s writing a book too of course )

The woman may have been young but she wasn’t chained to Epstein’s luxury houses and yachts . She could have simply left .

Leaving money and a billionaire lifestyle is hard to do .

And now she’s probably hankering after a bit more of that money now he’s dead .
Muddy that may well be the case so why grace the allegations with an interview.
A simple sworn statement saying that PA had no recollection
of ever meeting this woman who was making unfounded allegations would have sufficed.

Andrew has now laid himself and his family open to ridicule and the toe-curling interview served no useful purpose at all. A dignified silence would have served them better.

Page 4 of 48 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top