Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 08:07 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone.

Bit cold and dark here and, for some unfortunate people, very damp. My heart goes out to those who are flooded. Been there, done that, not nice.

Off to a Craft Fair in Harrogate today and it is always an overcoat colder there than anywhere else in the county - so will be wearing all my warmest clothes!

Have a good one.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 08:14 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning all.

Have a good time Tabs.

Cold but dry here.

Off to the shops soon.

Have a nice day all.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 08:42 AM

Good morning all very frosty here shopping comes between 11/12 o’clock. Friends coming later so making chilli for supper. Have a good day everybody.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 09:10 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Low glaring sun at the back, I have had to close the curtains.

I have no recollection at all of last night, I changed my medication yesterday, it did say it could make you feel drowsy, but I was flat out., not long woken up.

I cannot even remember eating, but the plate and cutlery were on the table this morning.

I will be having words with the Clinic about this stuff.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 09:35 AM

Morning all

A very sunny start to the day here. Hope it stays that way all day. Cold though.

Going up to Beverley for a drink with the Saturday Afternoon Gang later. Can't wait to get back to some normality at last

Swimmy, get those meds sorted out mate. We don't need a zombie on the forum

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 09:44 AM

Good morning all a white frost when I got up but now it’s raining which has been forecast for the rest of the day.

Going out this morning to look for a comfortable pair of walking shoes, which I hope will help ease the pains in my legs and back when I walk any distance.

Enjoy your day
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all a white frost when I got up but now it’s raining which has been forecast for the rest of the day.

Going out this morning to look for a comfortable pair of walking shoes, which I hope will help ease the pains in my legs and back when I walk any distance.

Enjoy your day
See if you can get a pair of Skechers, Mags. They're quite expensive but they are very comfortable.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 09:49 AM

Good morning everyone a heavy frost here last night and everywhere is white.

I had an awful night with my heart problem preventing sleep, it has reverted to normal now but I feel tired and intend to have an easy day. I was going to go to the farmers market which is held every 3 weeks but think I will give it a miss.

I have lots of files to sort through so will do that instead,
Enjoy your day.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 10:16 AM

Good morning - A bright start to the day. Not much to do but expect we'll get visitors later.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top