Join for free
Page 16 of 18 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 09:21 PM

Re: Breaking news! (London Bridge attack)

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Absolutely .
Although the one to kill is the snakes head Anjem Choudary.
He doesn’t actually kill anyone just incites and inspires others while living comfortably on benefits .
Most terrorists have some connection with him .
He really ought to be taken out .

Why we support hate preachers is incomprehensible.
You are so right with this coward.

He converted two christens to kill Rigby.

He converted young people to abuse christens on the street. in the East end

When in Belmarsh he was confined to his cell with another militant and not allowed to mix.

On release from a short sentence was put in a bail hostel with a tag and only one phone which was monitored.

He is still serving up trouble.

When will we learn to lock these filth up for life
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 10:18 AM

Why cant he be in an accidental accident !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 10:28 AM

Douglas Murray thinks the same

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnis...ror-midst.html
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Douglas Murray thinks the same

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnis...ror-midst.html
Shocking reading Muddy . A disgrace of our government to allow these creatures to live here on our soil amongst good decent living people .

Makes me angry
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Shocking reading Muddy . A disgrace of our government to allow these creatures to live here on our soil amongst good decent living people .

Makes me angry
I believe that the obvious lack of any real action by our leaders is fear!

Yes, they are afraid of upsetting the increasing numbers of people of that cultural and religious persuasion. They are afraid that any real action against terrorists might lead to uprisings, riots and worse.

So they are trying their best to sweep the problem under the carpet.

Not working, though, is it?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I believe that the obvious lack of any real action by our leaders is fear!

Yes, they are afraid of upsetting the increasing numbers of people of that cultural and religious persuasion. They are afraid that any real action against terrorists might lead to uprisings, riots and worse.

So they are trying their best to sweep the problem under the carpet.

Not working, though, is it?
I think you are right JBR. Boris Johnson said we are trying to stop Islamaphobia, but how can we when some of their religious laws break British law!
I have always believed that Sharia law, in our country, should be punishable by forcing those who practice it to be returned to their own country.
Many Muslim people are decent, harmless people but, if pressured by the radicals, they will feel that they must change & things will get much worse!

If the government believe that British laws are good, they should make sure that any Muslim, who breaks them, is immediately returned to their own country & never allowed to return!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by twink55 ->
i think you are right jbr. Boris johnson said we are trying to stop islamaphobia, but how can we when some of their religious laws break british law!
I have always believed that sharia law, in our country, should be punishable by forcing those who practice it to be returned to their own country.
Many muslim people are decent, harmless people but, if pressured by the radicals, they will feel that they must change & things will get much worse!

If the government believe that british laws are good, they should make sure that any muslim, who breaks them, is immediately returned to their own country & never allowed to return!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think you are right JBR. Boris Johnson said we are trying to stop Islamaphobia, but how can we when some of their religious laws break British law!
I have always believed that Sharia law, in our country, should be punishable by forcing those who practice it to be returned to their own country.
Many Muslim people are decent, harmless people but, if pressured by the radicals, they will feel that they must change & things will get much worse!

If the government believe that British laws are good, they should make sure that any Muslim, who breaks them, is immediately returned to their own country & never allowed to return!
I agree.

It has long been held that the law is the law, no ifs or buts.

Until Sharia law came along!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree.

It has long been held that the law is the law, no ifs or buts.

Until Sharia law came along!
If it was that shar'ia WAS just a seperate set of laws it would be more than bad enough.

But Shar'ia is very very much more. It translates to "path to the water" meaning the way to live in order to reach paradise.

In essence it sets out how a Muslim must live and what must be done if he strays.

It is 100% incompatible with our CIVILISED society.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

06-12-2019, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
If it was that shar'ia WAS just a seperate set of laws it would be more than bad enough.

But Shar'ia is very very much more. It translates to "path to the water" meaning the way to live in order to reach paradise.

In essence it sets out how a Muslim must live and what must be done if he strays.

It is 100% incompatible with our CIVILISED society.
I'd suggest, then, that if they don't agree with our society and laws, they would be well advised to live somewhere else.

Page 16 of 18 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top