Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 11:55 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Morning everyone, its a dull one here, been lucky not had much rain.
Feel for the people in Flooded areas..
Having a quiet day today, I think tv, and Coffee's, gona be my limit..

Have a good day all

Shazy..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 12:12 PM

Good morning everyone

Dull and chilly outdoors as I'm sat here enjoying my cappuccino.

No special plans for today other than relaxing and recharging the batteries for the week ahead

Enjoy your day folks!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 12:40 PM

buenas dias all. I hope you have all stayed safe from the storms in UK. Here the past couple of days we've had temperatures up to 25C at one point, but once the sun starts going down it has been very cold. Yesterday was lovely until late evening when it suddenly got very very windy, almost gale force, it blew and howled most of the night but this morning back to sunshine and no wind. This evening I am going with friends to watch a 3 Kings procession, this year one of the smaller ones so most likely it won't be as entertaining as the one we usually go to see, but we shall see. Tomorrow another national holiday, sort of Christmas day for the Spanish and the day the Spanish children get their presents etc. Hopefully after tomorrow we can have some respite from fiestas until Easter. Have a good day all.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 02:22 PM

Good day all, a very wet day - been raining most of last night and still doing so now as I write this.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 02:35 PM

I think my part of the country is going to get it later.

I've been out for my walk and to get some more milk, but tomorrow is bothering me. Need to dash up to London to the hospital to give another urine sample: we have to make sure my infection has gone. Took one in to my GP on Xmas Eve but no result has come through. I'm fearing it has gone astray.

Not long to go now, for me...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 03:01 PM

Jan darlin' you'll be fine!!! - By the Spring you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 03:11 PM

Good afternoon everybody!

Just been out to sort the tree at the foot if the garden as it had came loose from the support.

The wife is polishing the wall unit and sorting the drinks cabinet therein. I was very lucky to get 4 bottles of Whisky for Christmas this year, as you all know how much I like that

I've got a few letters to type up that need posted tomorrow morning, so I think I'll get the Imperial out and do those. No matter what advances are made in technology, I will never give up my typewriter.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Jan darlin' you'll be fine!!! - By the Spring you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.
It's the bit in between I'm worried about!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top