Join for free
Page 8 of 169 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2019, 11:32 PM

Re: The OFF really boring thread

My coffee's gone cold.
Shall I microwave it?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2019, 11:44 PM

My bottom aches.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
My bottom aches.
I won't ask why, Sweetie
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 01:59 AM

I've just loaded 15 pallets of safety gloves onto a vehicle.
Now I'm counting DeWalt boots (size 9, charcoal in colour). So far I have counted 54 pairs as there are six pairs per carton. I think there may be 108 pairs in total on the pallet (which resides in location GE45F2). That makes two pallets in total to add to stock.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 06:45 AM

I can beat that for boring,Floydy!

...I arrived home around 4am,got an espresso,sat down at this POXY desk-and I've filled-out 22 legal documents,transferred money to a maintenance account,asked an ebayer if he'd like to do a straight swap,my Mac Pro,that's just been fully serviced and reset,for a Windows laptop he's selling [I totally DETEST Mac Pro latops]....then picked up my Hofner acoustic,played two Dylan songs-at which point the cat decided he wants to go out,so I opened the door,it's light outside,opened the curtains all round,turned off all lights...and make another espresso before sitting at this BLOODY desk again. See? How's THAT for a wildly entertaining morning...HMM?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I've just loaded 15 pallets of safety gloves onto a vehicle.
Now I'm counting DeWalt boots (size 9, charcoal in colour). So far I have counted 54 pairs as there are six pairs per carton. I think there may be 108 pairs in total on the pallet (which resides in location GE45F2). That makes two pallets in total to add to stock.
That's really interesting, seems a bit slap dash though, to think there are 108 pairs per pallet, you need to be sure man, if you care about stock integrity.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

20-03-2019, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
I can beat that for boring,Floydy!

...I arrived home around 4am,got an espresso,sat down at this POXY desk-and I've filled-out 22 legal documents,transferred money to a maintenance account,asked an ebayer if he'd like to do a straight swap,my Mac Pro,that's just been fully serviced and reset,for a Windows laptop he's selling [I totally DETEST Mac Pro latops]....then picked up my Hofner acoustic,played two Dylan songs-at which point the cat decided he wants to go out,so I opened the door,it's light outside,opened the curtains all round,turned off all lights...and make another espresso before sitting at this BLOODY desk again. See? How's THAT for a wildly entertaining morning...HMM?
Whaaat?! That's positively fun-packed, Pug, compared to my night.
A guitar playing Dylan songs, a cat for company, espresso....oh the beauty of it all! You're in the lap of luxury there buddy.
And you can enjoy counting my forearm hairs too if you so wish....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

20-03-2019, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
That's really interesting, seems a bit slap dash though, to think there are 108 pairs per pallet, you need to be sure man, if you care about stock integrity.
Oh I do Spitty. I'm an expert at counting things. It's boring as boring is. Forrest Gump eat yer heart out!

Time for bed said Zebedee!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 07:58 AM

Yebbut...YOU have a human,with whom you can/do converse,Floydy. Even [blush,blush] see 'sans clothing!'.
I,on the other hand,have a poxy cat that want to go out to kill unsuspecting birds [huh-he's got NO chance]...and the other snoring on my bed,while two sofas each have a snoring mutt on them,the other is asleep under the bed,the bloody chickens are all being vocal with each other & the world but TOTALLY ignoring me.....so the only converse I have,is via a guitar! So,even then,it's the guitar talking,holding it's listeners spellbound.....while Yours Truly sits silently behind it,unnoticed.

You have SUCH a busy social life by comparison,Floydy.
Oh,how I positively SEETH with envy,to sit thinking of you discussing boots...with PEOPLE!!! Talky,chatty PEOPLE!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 08:04 AM

I have rearranged the dust and taken the Shark for a walk - now watching the cats sleep - little furry tums going up and down, whiskers, tails and paws twitching gently.

Page 8 of 169 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top