Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 05:33 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Don't hold your breath Mups, I am sure you remember the disappointment we suffered last time Judd was going to take us on holiday!

Yes, I do remember. Appalling behaviour.
What kind of gentleman would let us lovely ladies down like that!

But once bitten, twice shy as they say, so best not to trust them any more.

We will have to make them forfeit their wallets in order to enter OUR thread. Then once we have them, we can lock the pests in and scarper with the money, we will have our holiday at last - leave them here doing chores.

Mind you, I have heard that Judd only carries about £1.50 in his, so's he can't spend anything. It is his Yorkshire breeding I'm told.
If that is the case, then I will get Dongle's piggy bank, and he will have to contribute twice the amount.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 05:39 PM

Hi

My wallet is about to get emptied, I need to pay the electrician.

I will have to pop in here without paying.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

NO no no, you can't do that Swim.

New rules an' all that. Off you go.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Here is a few for Judd.....
1) Clean the Crocodiles teeth
2) Give Gertie your screwdrivers, and then see if you can find them.
3) Be extra nice to the ladies....after all a change us as good as a rest!
4) Prepare the Yorkshire puddings as all the ladies will be round for dinner tonight.

Oh and one for Dongle......
Remove all the sequins from your leggings & then sew on all the new ones, of a different colour, by hand! That we keep him off LTP for a bit, while we eat the roast that Judd has made for us!
Some good news and bad news on that front.

The good news is that my Yorkshires turned out exceptionally well (no surprise there) but they were so light and fluffy that as soon as I took them out of the oven a draught from the kitchen window picked them up and blew them out of the open door whereupon they floated up into the sky. The prevailing wind blowing from the east scooped them up and carried them over the border into Lancashire and the last of their whereabouts that I heard was on a local radio broadcast. Apparently, three unidentified objects were flying towards Manchester Airport and, thinking they may be a danger to flights, the RAF scrambled one of their new Eurofighters and shot them down.

Naturally, blowing great holes in the nice light and crispy crusts had a deleterious affect and consequently they fell to the earth only to be scooped up by a lucky Cheshire family from their back garden who, after cleaning off the bit of dirt on them, ate them as a starter with a splash of onion gravy for their Sunday dinner. The family remarked that they truly were like manna from heaven and that they've never tasted anything so delicious.

I ate all the beef meself, so to tough.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good thinking Twink.

Also, my right wrist seems to be aching a lot today for some reason. It happens to be the one I hold the iron with, so I will need someone to come and do my ironing for me this evening - after we've scoffed Judd's dinner he's going to cook for us.
Which remindsm me, don't let him clean Croc's teeth before he does our dinner, just incase Croc's in a bad mood.

Also, if Judd cooks, it is only fair that Dongle washes up.

As for Dongle's sewing, when he's finished doing his leggings, he could start on his underpants, brighten them up a bit too.

Ooh, just had one of my very splendid brainwaves, too.
If those pesky males all gave us their wallets, we might have enough to go on holiday too.
What d'yer think?
Rats. If I'd have known I would have phoned you half way through you doing your ironing, you would have then got confused and put your iron to your lug 'ole thinking it was your phone.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

14-04-2019, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I do remember. Appalling behaviour.
What kind of gentleman would let us lovely ladies down like that!

But once bitten, twice shy as they say, so best not to trust them any more.

We will have to make them forfeit their wallets in order to enter OUR thread. Then once we have them, we can lock the pests in and scarper with the money, we will have our holiday at last - leave them here doing chores.

Mind you, I have heard that Judd only carries about £1.50 in his, so's he can't spend anything. It is his Yorkshire breeding I'm told.
If that is the case, then I will get Dongle's piggy bank, and he will have to contribute twice the amount.

Aye, we're as tight as a Scotsman's purse (allegedly).
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

14-04-2019, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I'll PM you the co-ordinates of the secret entry tunnel.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I'll PM you the co-ordinates of the secret entry tunnel.
Too late I filled it in!!!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

14-04-2019, 09:42 PM

That was one of the decoy tunnels. Never seen the Great Escape? There were three tunnels. Tom, Dick and Harry. Our network of tunnels is like a honeycomb.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-04-2019, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Too late I filled it in!!!!

Good try Sweetie.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top