Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 09:26 AM

Re: Dancing on Ice

Originally Posted by summer ->
She is everything horrible about no talent celebrity status...why is she even there?

Had never heard of Gemma Collins - so had to use Goole - what a revolting, common, loud mouthed lump! And she is a 'celebrity'? Words fail.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 03:56 PM

The most unbelievable thing is that she didn't get voted out, she's still there taking up a space (a lot of it) ,that a better skater could have. The look on the face of the professional who was unlucky enough to get put with her was priceless when he heard that they were through to this week.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 06:55 PM

Don't know if anyone else saw Gemma Collins shouting and raving at judge Jason Gardener, (who I can't stand btw). She accused him of selling stories about her.

It seems during an interview he gave to The Sun, he was asked about lots of things, including Gemma.
He is supposed to have said she was "lazy."

Now though, he apparently plans to sue her with a defamation action as he was so livid.

The paper said this is believed to be the first time a talent show judge has sued a contestant while they remain on the same series.

Oh dear . . . what will happen now, I wonder?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Newcomer ->
The most unbelievable thing is that she didn't get voted out, she's still there taking up a space (a lot of it) ,that a better skater could have. The look on the face of the professional who was unlucky enough to get put with her was priceless when he heard that they were through to this week.
I agree NC I don't know why GC is still there...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Don't know if anyone else saw Gemma Collins shouting and raving at judge Jason Gardener, (who I can't stand btw). She accused him of selling stories about her.

It seems during an interview he gave to The Sun, he was asked about lots of things, including Gemma.
He is supposed to have said she was "lazy."

Now though, he apparently plans to sue her with a defamation action as he was so livid.

The paper said this is believed to be the first time a talent show judge has sued a contestant while they remain on the same series.

Oh dear . . . what will happen now, I wonder?
Mups like him or not he is a judge and I thought the Collins girl behaved disgracefully ..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mups like him or not he is a judge and I thought the Collins girl behaved disgracefully ..
She certainly did Meg, I agree.
She showed herself up a treat, and I bet her poor partner wished the ground would open up.

I reckon she will just stomp off in the end.
Mrs Foxtrot
Southern England
Mrs Foxtrot is female  Mrs Foxtrot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 11:57 PM

She got what was coming to her this week when she went flat on her face but kudos to her for getting up and finishing the performance. That must have hurt like mad as she is heavy and the ice is hard. The old lady was the correct one to leave. Torville and Dean's dance was lovely.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 05:57 AM

Looks like Gamma lives to fight another day...obviously some people must like her or maybe they are keeping her in for the comedy....not sure .

I think Wes Nelson is the favourite right now...whoever he is He can dance though.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

28-01-2019, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs Foxtrot ->
She got what was coming to her this week when she went flat on her face but kudos to her for getting up and finishing the performance. That must have hurt like mad as she is heavy and the ice is hard. The old lady was the correct one to leave. Torville and Dean's dance was lovely.

I was waiting for Jason to give it a 3.5
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 12:35 PM

A brave decision to finish the routine, her partner looked horrified as she fell and hugely relieved when she got up.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top