Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 08:58 AM

Re: Cleaning Up

I wasn't sure if it was meant to be a comedy....still not sure to be honest.....Will they do another series?
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 10:30 AM

Well we enjoyed it and hope there will be another series. We are enjoying Emmerdale too and I'm wondering why people keep watching programmes they think are rubbish.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Well we enjoyed it and hope there will be another series. We are enjoying Emmerdale too and I'm wondering why people keep watching programmes they think are rubbish.
I think it's like being addicted to smoking. You know it's bad for you but feel as though you are missing out when you stop. I watched Eastenders for years, knowing it was absolute tripe. I went cold turkey and I have been clean for five years three months and twenty eight days.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
I like watching documentaries, historical, Engineering, travel and Nature. Mrs Fox likes 'Say Yes To The Dress' 'Law and Order' Most dramas [Pride and Prejudice...Yuk!] and Jason Bourne!

So my preferences might not be represented by the house Ray!...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I like watching documentaries, historical, Engineering, travel and Nature. Mrs Fox likes 'Say Yes To The Dress' 'Law and Order' Most dramas [Pride and Prejudice...Yuk!] and Jason Bourne!

So my preferences might not be represented by the house Ray!...
You obviously have a remote remote, like me.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top