Join for free
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 10:30 AM

Flirty Dancing

I was keeping my mother company as she wasn't well the other day and she watched episode 4 of Flirty Dancing when I was there. Now, bearing in mind I am not into dancing - unlike my mother - I thought it was great! I'd even go so far as to say I found it quite touching. A young couple, Frederick and Laura do a fabulous routine together, and an older couple, Trudi and Michael do a good one as well, although their nerves showed. It was really nice to watch.

If you haven't seen it, a couple looking for a bit of romance are taught a short dance routine, but it's done separately and they never meet while learning their part of the dance. They then meet at a scenic spot and, without speaking, perform the dance together. When it is done, they part, again without speaking. If they choose to, they can meet afterwards, but it is up to the individual whether they turn up or not. Give it a watch and brighten your day.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 04:50 PM

Re: Flirty Dancing

I just love it , I smile all the way through .

No swear words , no violence , nice people , it's great
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 10:06 PM

Tachyon, l had never heard of this series before but l have gone to Catch Up TV and am now recording it.
Thank You for the ‘heads up’ (l hate that expression but it is apt on this occasion!)
Tachyon
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 11:05 PM

I hope you enjoy it, Artangel. I'm going to use Catch Up as well, and I liked episode 4 so much I'll watch it again. It did me good to see nice people having a bit of fun and Romance in their life. So much better than the usual "Reality TV".
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 11:11 PM

Can someone say when this is on please?
Tachyon

02-02-2019, 11:52 PM

"Flirty Dancing will air every Thursday at 10pm for five weeks on Channel 4, beginning Thursday 10th January" says the Radio Times web page.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 11:56 PM

Thank you Tachyon.

I will look out for it next week.
Tachyon

03-02-2019, 01:00 AM

It should be on Catch Up as well.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top