Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 02:50 PM

Re: Trump - President non grata?

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
One day if I commit a crime I'll hold you to that ... you do mean as a witness for the defence and not the prosecution don't you?
depends which way ya tail is swingin! oh come on Mort ya know I'm like putty in your hands!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
depends which way ya tail is swingin! oh come on Mort ya know I'm like putty in your hands!!
And a heart of glass.......
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
And a heart of glass.......
yes you know we too well OGF - I'm just a big softy when handled well!
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 06:36 PM

Hillary got nearly 3 million more votes. Trump is pure evil, a professional snake oil salesman. What bothers me most is that people believe his lies, even though he makes a statement and then contradicts himself, and we can see and hear him do it. He's on cocaine. That explains some of his behavior. He supports men who molest women and little girls...he thinks women are for men to use.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 10:06 PM

Did you see Trump getting an unexpected laugh at his expense at the UN meeting today? He claimed that his administration has achieved more in two years than all of his predecessors. After this claim, a ripple of laughter could be heard. The man is delusional and a complete fantasist.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...united-nations
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 01:19 AM

He could work this to his advantage and tell his fans that the rest of the world is mocking the USA.I wouldn't call him intelligent but it does possess some low cunning.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top