Join for free
Page 17 of 20 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:48 PM

Re: Utter Humiliation for Theresa May!

I wouldn't demean myself by interacting with either of those tr... er... I mean, members.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Sorry but that doesn’t make sense. SNP didn’t have any candidates south of the border. UKIP campaigned up here and were a good laugh but no more. Context is everything my friend.
It doesn't matter that the SNP didn't have any candidates south of the border, they are still represented in parliament with fewer votes than UKIP.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
It doesn't matter that the SNP didn't have any candidates south of the border, they are still represented in parliament with fewer votes than UKIP.
I can well believe it.

I have no figures, and I stand to be corrected, but when watching PM's Questions I seem to hear an inordinate number of Scottish accents!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Yeh Of course you knew????? thought you where going back under your rock anyway. By the way again!!! enunciate is a verb about pronouncing words and not typing them.

enunciate verb (PRONOUNCE)

to pronounce words or parts of words clearly: i.e to make a sound.

But keep digging

My DEAR fellow!
So,you AREN'T typing your impaired responses??? You mean,you're standing at the opened window of your council flat,SHOUTING???

Good Lord...one can but applaud your attempts to simulate veracity,in those humiliating and somewhat crass conditions. However,the mental convolutions required to consider imponderables designates a total deficiency of cerebral armament. Pray,DO check with your therapist tomorrow,that you be checked asap for the onset of Huntingdon's Disease. Other than that,do carry on bellowing,old chap. MOST entertaining.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I can well believe it.

I have no figures, and I stand to be corrected, but when watching PM's Questions I seem to hear an inordinate number of Scottish accents!
My point was you have to compare like with like. In Scottish terms UKIP recieved less than 2% of the vote, SNP about 42%, hence the number of SNP MPs. 59 of the 650 Westminster MPs are from Scottish constituencies and are allowed to be there and to speak (shock / horror).
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
My DEAR fellow!
So,you AREN'T typing your impaired responses??? You mean,you're standing at the opened window of your council flat,SHOUTING???

Good Lord...one can but applaud your attempts to simulate veracity,in those humiliating and somewhat crass conditions. However,the mental convolutions required to consider imponderables designates a total deficiency of cerebral armament. Pray,DO check with your therapist tomorrow,that you be checked asap for the onset of Huntingdon's Disease. Other than that,do carry on bellowing,old chap. MOST entertaining.
Oh dear your at it again,
the word is HUNTINGTON'S disease and not Huntingdon's do try and get your 2 brain cells working together.
The rest of your drivel is somewhat incoherent (other than possibly to yourself) and isn't worth commenting on.

If your an example of the people who voted Brexit (and thank god your not) it's no wonder we are in such a mess.

Hope you can find your trail back to the rock.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 12:11 PM

....it's ''YOU'RE not'',not,as stated, ''YOUR not''...but....meh...you're [y'see?] merely taking a break from chewing crayons....do carry on old bean-this is most entertaining.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

26-09-2018, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
My point was you have to compare like with like. In Scottish terms UKIP recieved less than 2% of the vote, SNP about 42%, hence the number of SNP MPs. 59 of the 650 Westminster MPs are from Scottish constituencies and are allowed to be there and to speak (shock / horror).
MPs:
59 of 650 MPs equates to 1/11th of the total

Population:
4 million of 60 million equates to 1/15th of the total

That sounds like Scotland is over-represented in Parliament.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 12:52 PM

Very entertaining itsme & Pug..well I'm having a laugh anyway!..but what's happened to Theresa Mays utter humiliation hmm?...any more comments on it?..

PS...please don't correct My spelling/punctuation...I'm feeling very delicate at the moment
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

26-09-2018, 01:16 PM

My apologies,May.
T'was never intended as vitriol...in truth,t'was but a moment of light entertainment to ease the weight of such dire subjects.
One can but hope 'itsme' feels the same way and enjoyed a moment of frivolity. You have my word,it shall end here,ma'am.

Page 17 of 20 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top