Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2015, 04:41 PM

Re: homosociality

Groups of women living together and blokes coming round for casual sex, sounds like one big Headache for the ladies.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2015, 04:43 PM

Well there's another reason not to do it never have seen the sense of casual sex - much better I am sure when it means something.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2015, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Groups of women living together and blokes coming round for casual sex, sounds like one big Headache for the ladies.

Arnt they called brothels, I can't imagine why women would agree to that for nothing.

The women living together thing doesn't work too well as there has to be one who's in charge, think about women who have to live with their MIL, hell is another word for it.
In India a young girl is married off while still a child really and treated very badly by the women of her husbands family.
They have to work day and night at the worst jobs and are last to get any food, often half starved and then beaten for being too weak to produce a healthy male child.

Maybe our arrangement isn't so bad after all!
Freshfields
Ayrshire, Scotland
Freshfields is female  Freshfields has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2015, 07:30 PM

I don't even like being in the company of all women for any length of time and I certainly couldn't live with any. I've listened to reports on holidays that friends have gone together on and am so glad I didn't go with them

The idea of marriage is for a purpose and same sex relationships can't fulfil that purpose no matter how they try to change the rules. You can't help how you are and you have to accept that and live according to what's best for you.

Sadly roles are reversing and it might not before too long before the Amazonians take over, whilst the men are all huddling together sinking pints and talking football
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2015, 08:35 PM

Thank goodness I like living on my own, as the alternatives fill me with horror.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2015, 09:41 PM

When women gather in groups it can be a dangerous place for a man to be. My son wasn’t long out of school when he got a job in a textile factory, he was one of two males amongst forty females, the other chap was in his sixties, my boy was 17 and his job was in the office making up the wages, he used to be terrified come Friday when he had to go down and hand out the pay packets, a bit of fun is ok but the things the women got up to you would not believe, he lasted three weeks there and couldn’t take it any more.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2015, 09:49 PM

ah come on Jem don't be a spoil sport spill the beans or is that the spermatozoa?
Dozeymare
Kent, UK
Dozeymare is female  Dozeymare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2015, 09:51 PM

I used to work in an office of almost 50/50 men to women... The atmosphere was generally happy but often very lighthearted ... I now work in an exclusively female environment and the atmosphere is generally miserable with an occasional smattering of wretched bitchiness!!!! I am a girlie myself and so I'd like to say "long live men!!! I love you all!!!" Oh and you're so much better at catching spiders too!!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2015, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
ah come on Jem don't be a spoil sport spill the beans or is that the spermatozoa?
Couldn't Gumbud, not on a respectable forum like this, besides the son would have me guts.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2015, 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by Dozeymare ->
I used to work in an office of almost 50/50 men to women... The atmosphere was generally happy but often very lighthearted ... I now work in an exclusively female environment and the atmosphere is generally miserable with an occasional smattering of wretched bitchiness!!!! I am a girlie myself and so I'd like to say "long live men!!! I love you all!!!" Oh and you're so much better at catching spiders too!!!
good on ya dozeymare - ya welcome with the lads anytime as long as ya can make a strong cup of yorkshre tea - oh an can ya iron too lassie?

cumon lads three cheers for dozeymare!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top