Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2015, 07:46 AM

Re: homosociality

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I’ve come to the conclusion that most women are under the illusion that they can change a man once they have him harnessed, I’m afraid that’s not so, many’s the time I had to listen to women in the pub pouring out their sad stories after the husband has done a bunk, obviously constant nagging played a big part in their flights “Oh but I thought he would change his ways once he was married to a loving wife” It very seldom happens.
Before we got married we knew each other very well because we grew up together, she knew exactly what I was and I knew exactly what she was, she never once tried to change me and me her, we have no problems of who does what in the house either, if she thinks I'll make a balls of something she'll either do it herself or get a 'man' into do it, of course we’ve had plenty of rows but we stayed together through think and thin, we are old mates.
I think that's the secret Jem, being mates as well as husband and wife. That's so nice.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2015, 08:02 PM

you obviously have a secret there Jem - bottle it!
kittylion
Lancashire, United Kingdom
kittylion is female  kittylion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2015, 08:27 PM

You know what happens guys ...

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2015, 08:38 PM

I recently spent a w/end with a mate [male] at another mates place [male] - not a carpet was in site nor a curtain nor a jar of flowers - it was a male only house [women could enter and were invited but on male only terms]

everything in the house were in labelled large plastic containers - disorder was the order of the day - smoking of fags, cigars and pipes was encouraged as was alcohol in any amount minus violence!

the back and front lawns were un-cut and dishevelled - various dismembered vehicles littered the place, plus surfboards, boats and rusting artifacts, spare care tires and a dogs kennel [empty]

dozens of computers hung from the walls as well as TV screens - it was like being in a Male only aladdins cave and it was magic - sadly we had to re-enter the world of hetero-sociality after the w/end - BUT we will do it again and again and again!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2015, 08:41 PM

"dozens of computers hung from the walls as well as TV screens - it was like being in a Male only aladdins cave and it was magic - sadly we had to re-enter the world of hetero-sociality after the w/end - BUT we will do it again and again and again!"

That man has founded Shangri La,give him a medal and a monument.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

09-04-2015, 08:51 PM

ps: forgot to mention we purchased a car from a young lady and knocked her down by $100's - don't mess around with guys who know cars and test drove a 2009 BMW 5 series that was magic to drive [i imagine like driving a boeing 747] - cheap to buy but astronomically expensive to run and maintain - sadly we declined but we lived in heaven for a moment!

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top