Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 12:39 AM

Polyamory

seen a british doco which some may have seen already of two couples essentially - a guy with two women one is legal wife and a younger women with two guys who were bi-sexual.

they all seemed to be working through it well - the straight guy renewed his marriage vows and then also 'married' his second partner with kids taking part.

don't know how common this is but it seemed to be working for them - they had all IMO shaken off the 'old' concepts of only one partner relationships and all that brings to the relationship. loyality, fedility, monogamous commitment and trust etc etc!

I think us seniors should be able to handle it too!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 01:31 AM

Re: Polyamory

There's a girl in the Big Brother house at the moment that says she is this.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 02:50 AM

All sounds fine in theory.
Suspect that pretty soon they'd be ripping each-others throats out.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 03:08 AM

well we've [metaphorically speaking] have all been brought up on one model - now the younger ones are trying out new models -and don't let's forget the different models around the world that still exist in say the ME eg: harams still exist - jungle tribes were the men and women live in seperate enclaves and only come together for sex!

the traditional Eximos would offer you their wife to sleep with if you were their guest. Child brides in some parts of the world still exist etc etc
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 03:15 AM

True, Bud. Whatever floats ya boat, I guess.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 09:29 AM

I'm having enough trouble finding one man! I certainly won't be sharing him if I do!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 10:00 AM

Don't sound surprised Gumbud, the world is so diverse, if you can imagine it, it will already have happened. The media does tend to bring us some amazing snippets of information.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

04-07-2015, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Don't sound surprised Gumbud, the world is so diverse, if you can imagine it, it will already have happened. The media does tend to bring us some amazing snippets of information.
I am aways surprized by your proclomations OGF!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I'm having enough trouble finding one man! I certainly won't be sharing him if I do!
hear hear!!! Well said that lady....Its all good in theory but practice im not so sure..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 12:13 PM

That's all very well - until BOTH his wives want to divorce him. He'd have to fork out a tidy sum for maintenance then, wouldn't he.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top