Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 10:25 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Scribblers, we all know time is relative, but, it's getting more relative by the day, is it time to get serious yet?

Is it just certain folks who wish to enter the annals without question.

Just sayin.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 10:34 PM

What are you on Spitty?

Are we talking Animal Farm?

We all know what happened to the pigs.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:14 PM

Good Night Possums. X
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Had to go Pug, the wife had summoned me to dinner, a big plate of Dublin coddle, ideal belly timber on a damp day like today.
Thanks for letting me know that, (about the Sailors) I have learned plenty from your good self over the years.
You are far from boring at anytime me lad.

What’s all this then? our Pug mixing with royalty and the sweet one born in Windsor? I’ll have to wear me good gear when I’m posting on here, can’t let the side down in the presence of royal blood, M’Lord and M’Lady expects you know.
Didn’t an Irish fella called Fagan sneak into the queens bedroom and have a fag and a chat with her many moons ago, her sister Margaret used to smoke Pall Mall by the truck load, maybe Lizzy has the odd drag on the sly, one never really knows does one, whatever happened to Fagan I wonder? lost the head I suppose.
May one take one’s leave now?
Not that anyone gives a hoot today,Jem-but that was the second time Fagan had sneaked into Buckingham Palace! Strange tale,but true. Also,Fagan had all charges against him dropped-they included illegal entry,which is a civil matter-and drinking a bottle of wine...ergo,theft...but was acquitted,as he didn't actually steal it,per-se. The most peculiar thing I recall about that cock-u...er...I mean,misadventure,was that the security guard who protects Her majesty's bedroom when she's got her teeth in a glass as she snores happily...had finished his shift,so buggered off,leaving her without a guard. His replacement,as i recall,was walking the guard dogs around in the grounds. Hmm-bet HE didn't retain his job for long,eh? Oh-plus I recall it being said that Fagan had no shoes or socks on. Weird,but he made it into the history books. So as tales go,Jem,his beats mine,mate.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 04:03 AM

yes but can this top even that Jem - or has this Irish gem of a tale been stolen??

the mona lisa of vaginas??
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 04:32 AM

GOOOOD morning gummy!

making much of muff again,eh?

haven't looked at it yet [eSpresso pot's about to boil over]-but I'll lay a bet it's the Joanna Hifferman painting...ammirite???

answer in a mo,please-must just quickly see to eSpresso...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 07:24 AM

Why does Lewd and Nude rhyme, it can't be accidental can it?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

26-09-2018, 09:11 AM

Good Morning Possums
I'm making no comments on that painting.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

26-09-2018, 10:39 AM

Gummy just keeps on fannying about.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 01:06 PM

Thanks for filling me in on Fagan Pug, very informative stuff there.

Yes I saw something about that famous painting on the nine o’clock nudes last night Gummy, sorry I have a head cold, I had a feeling it was going to surface here any minute.
I never heard of Joanna Hiffernan till now although I had seen the painting several times on BBC4 art programs, the nude painting can be very complimentary to the female form, but that particular one (to me) was always a bit too much ‘in your face’ if you know what i mean, I never liked it.
Heffernan is an Irish surname, but I have never known nor heard of a Hiffernan, sounds German to me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top