Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Welsh Dragon
Monmouthshire
Welsh Dragon is female  Welsh Dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2010, 07:11 PM

Re: Anybody from Wales?

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
A bad day here is when someone nicks our boat mooring when we're out... a bad day in Coventry is too horrid and scary to even think about!! I shall stay indoors, shop online and drive to Warwickshire to walk the dogs and fly my hawk lol In fact I may lie about where I live totally lol

I won't blame you. You have a hawk? What kind? I have a friend who runs a charity for injured birds of prey.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2010, 07:25 PM

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=3023

Good to hear of another raptor rehab. Injured animals specifically designed to hunt are very difficult to care for if they can no longer fulfil their job
Welsh Dragon
Monmouthshire
Welsh Dragon is female  Welsh Dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2010, 07:29 PM

Thanks for the link Cassie. Gorgeous birds. My friend has a buzzard which only has half of it's wing after being shot. Of course it can never be returned to the wild.

I'm off to watch Corrie and Eastenders now. May be back later.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2010, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Welsh Dragon ->
Don't throw your money away girl. Is there really such a rush to move, that you are willing to lose thousands of pounds? I don't think I would. Anyway good luck in what ever decision you make.
Its only money!
Welsh Dragon
Monmouthshire

28-09-2010, 11:47 AM

Oooooooooooo money bags eh?
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2010, 02:38 PM

Oooooooooooo money bags eh?
No not really, but I guess we might have to drop by about £100, 0000!
Welsh Dragon
Monmouthshire

28-09-2010, 02:49 PM

That is a huge drop Qetta. You could buy a second house with that amount of money. Hold your horses, and think about things before you jump.
Dancingsky
None

28-09-2010, 03:49 PM

That is a huge drop Qetta. You could buy a second house with that amount of money. Hold your horses, and think about things before you jump.
I don't think £100k would buy the sort of house we would consider buying I would like a three bed detached bungalow, with a reasonable sized garden. I have seen one which would suit me nicely but unless we can sell ours there is no chance.
Welsh Dragon
Monmouthshire

28-09-2010, 04:07 PM

£100k would buy a second house which you could rent out.
Dancingsky
None

28-09-2010, 04:29 PM

£100k would buy a second house which you could rent out.
I only want ONE property. We owned about three houses at one time, I think and in one we had bad tenants, Ihave got quite enough stress without that!

Anyway I can't make any decisions without running them by my kids first as they have power of attorney.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top