Join for free
Page 20 of 66 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 > Last »
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 09:09 AM

Re: Not going too well for Brexit!!!

swim,the corrupt, expenses-fiddling ''leaders''of the EU all KNOW that within 5 years of leaving,the uK will be doing as much trade with the world as we can manage. WHY/HOW,you ask? Simples...by being a lone, unattached and Tarif-free country, we can import and hold in storage, items by the million for a great variance of makers, dealers,inventors,exporters,sole traders,ect,etc.
Now,this may not seem too exciting...but what it leads to, will be.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
swim,the corrupt, expenses-fiddling ''leaders''of the EU all KNOW that within 5 years of leaving,the uK will be doing as much trade with the world as we can manage. WHY/HOW,you ask? Simples...by being a lone, unattached and Tarif-free country, we can import and hold in storage, items by the million for a great variance of makers, dealers,inventors,exporters,sole traders,ect,etc.
There is non so blind as those who will not see.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Good quote!

Fits the remainers perfectly!

So why are they closing their minds to the possibilities?

Why cannot they see how the EU is trying to punish those wanting democracy?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Good quote!

Fits the remainers perfectly!

So why are they closing their minds to the possibilities?

Why cannot they see how the EU is trying to punish those wanting democracy?
Do tell us what the possibilities are because I don't see any.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Oh,how very coy.

So tell me...when you finally manage to cease being smug and actually decide decency during discussions is an attribute, will you read Lars Vesterborg's words regarding this 'Brexut' fiasco?
Or will you say "WTH is Lars Vesterborg?",ignore everything and anyone who doesn't agree with you and carry on being so one-sided your ability to balance will cease to exist?!?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
I agree, and have been saying that for years.

The EU excepted (because they'd cut their noses off before agreeing to trade with us), I can't see why any other country would not want to agree a mutually beneficial trade agreement with us.

Another argument is that the Canada-EU agreement took years to sort out. I'm not surprised knowing how the EU rulers love bureaucracy! Perhaps we can achieve agreements rather more quickly.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

24-09-2018, 02:46 PM

yes, seven years in all,JBR.
But the agreement they finally got was worth the batt..er...I mean, negotiations. Personally,I'm fed up with all this. JESUS-just how divided has our once proud nation become...and all due to petty bureaucracy and games of one-up-manship. Due you think the EU really gives a hoot? No,of course not. They're just making certain every one of the other 27 countries become too bloody frightened of Merkel's Mob to ever seek to ease the weight of the beaurocratic plutocracy that keeps them 'in their place'.
Ok-carry on arguing...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree, and have been saying that for years.

The EU excepted (because they'd cut their noses off before agreeing to trade with us), I can't see why any other country would not want to agree a mutually beneficial trade agreement with us.

Another argument is that the Canada-EU agreement took years to sort out. I'm not surprised knowing how the EU rulers love bureaucracy! Perhaps we can achieve agreements rather more quickly.
Hi

Free Trade Agreements do take years to sort out, whether or not the EU are involved, it is the nature of the beast.

They are incredibly complicated and run to hundreds of pages.

We have not done one for decades, the EU have done them, we do not have the expertise of people to do them.

The Asean China Free trade agreement took 10 years without any involvement from the EU at all.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 10:11 AM

Despite paying a £1Billion bribe to prop up the minority scumbag 'nasty party', it seems the DUP are about to trash TMs Brexit strategy relating to Northern Ireland.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8564966.html
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2018, 07:15 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-brexit-poster

Page 20 of 66 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top