Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 09:22 AM

Past Lives

I like to have YouTube on during the day and use it like a radio.
I have recently listened to this talk given by Carol Bowman on how very young children have sometimes come out with information about a person they were before, a past life they had led. Apparently some have come out with quite a lot of details about their previous life, even to things that a child would not normally understand at the age they are when they reveal this information.
Some children have a phobia about something like water and it is later found that the person they were before died in some way concerning water
Other have birth marks etc which correspond to injuries sustained during a previous life.
I found it quite interesting and wondered if any on here had any thoughts on the subject of reincarnation.

This YouTube video is 1 hour 52 mins. Ignore the first minute as its just been tagged on and the Q&A session at the end is a bit weird.

tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 09:24 AM

Re: Past Lives

I am not a believer in reincarnation.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 09:39 AM

I watched some of it,thought the kids would be speaking about their experiences, not someone telling about them. American, well it had to be.
I don't believe in reincarnation either. You die, end of.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 12:30 PM

When grandaughter Rosie was 2 yrs old she was playing by herself and mum and I were just sitting on sofa chatting , Rosie looked up at her mum and said " this is not like when I was with my other mummy " mum said "isn't it Rosie " , "no it's different " came the reply with a shaking of her head . I wish I had questioned her but the moment passed .

I do believe I've lived before I've had flashbacks of a life but prefer not to post , I think the subject has been discussed previously , very interesting
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
When grandaughter Rosie was 2 yrs old she was playing by herself and mum and I were just sitting on sofa chatting , Rosie looked up at her mum and said " this is not like when I was with my other mummy " mum said "isn't it Rosie " , "no it's different " came the reply with a shaking of her head . I wish I had questioned her but the moment passed .

I do believe I've lived before I've had flashbacks of a life but prefer not to post , I think the subject has been discussed previously , very interesting
Ive only been listening to this talk on YouTube recently. The woman giving the talk, Carol Bowman, does mention that its best if young children start talking about another life they need to be very gently questioned at the time. Apparently they seem to do this at a very young age and loose these memories quickly.
Her website.
https://www.carolbowman.com

I'm not saying I believe in reincarnation but did enjoy this talk but like all things you hear, see and read you never know how much of it is true or false.

One thing I did check out after listening to the talk was apparently a lot more people have lived their lives and died than are actually alive now. If you know what I mean.
If that is true where are all the other "souls" that have passed on and not been reincarnated.
Is reincarnation an optional thing?
Most religions seems to promise that if we lead the type of lives the religion requires we will be rewarded by going to a better place?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I am not a believer in reincarnation.
I'm not a believer in anything supernatural - including god or gods.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 01:28 PM

I believe in the supernatural sometimes (too many odd things have happened in my life not to), but I don't believe in reincarnation.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I believe in the supernatural sometimes (too many odd things have happened in my life not to), but I don't believe in reincarnation.
In spite of all the incredibly weird things, which have happened in my life, particularly at our previous property, I still think there is a natural explanation for everything.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 01:41 PM

Did you have poltergeists? I find stuff like that fascinating.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

11-07-2018, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Did you have poltergeists? I find stuff like that fascinating.
You name it, we had it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top