Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 09:05 PM

Flu Jabs

Last year my G.P did not want me to have the flu jab because of my chest probs.Now today a nurse from another organisation has told me I should have it & to make an appt for Oct.SO now what do I doI would say my chest has been worse this year. also she now wants me to be assessed for the breathing exercise course they stopped me going on earlier.Wish theyd make up their minds
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 09:08 PM

Re: Flu Jabs

I would ask my GP again?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 09:37 PM

oh dear, you are getting conflicting advice, I'm with Tiff, have a word with your GP.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Now today a nurse from another organisation has told me I should have it & to make an appt for Oct.
NHS staff are incentivised with bonus schemes to push the flu vaccine. You should be aware of this and its implications.

Originally Posted by deylon ->
SO now what do I do
You should DO YOUR RESEARCH on the flu vaccine.

There have been numerous previous threads on the flu vaccine on this forum in which I have posted relentlessly the facts and available data concerning the entire scam.

The flu vaccine helps 1 in every 100 people vaccinated.

It is essentially snake oil which is pushed to the public using a Campaign Of Fear.

The CDC themselves created a Powerpoint Presentation for it's own management in which it instructed them to engage in a media campaign of fear. They called it their "“Recipe” for Fostering Public Interest and High Vaccine Demand"

Utterly disgusting

You can download the PDF version here and imho you should do so:

http://www.nationalacademies.org/hmd...67120662D.ashx

Scroll down to Page 5 and read the damning evidence

It urges experts to act thus:

"4. Medical experts and public health authorities publicly (e.g., via media) state concern and alarm (and predict dire outcomes)–and urge influenza vaccination."

5. Continued reports (e.g., from health officials and media) that influenza is causing severe illness and/or affecting lots of people–helping foster the perception that many people are susceptible to a bad case of influenza.

6. Visible/tangible examples of the seriousness of the illness (e.g., pictures of children, families of those affected coming forward) andpeople getting vaccinated (the first to motivate, the latter to reinforce)"

I recognise you are an unwell person with a plethora of conditions. Health begins with you, with understanding, with knowledge, with the courage to put aside your fears and to take action rather than just blindly submit to someone else's "authority".

You've placed your faith in the medical industry for how long? Are you cured? Be honest.

By all means listen to ALL inputs including your GP and nurses but most definitely do your research and get the full truth. ATB
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 10:05 PM

Deylon can you remember whst you did in the end last year?
Did you have the jab?
https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=48278
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 10:09 PM

Oh dear, why did I feel my heart sink when I saw the subject of Flu Jabs surface again . .

Deylon, I don't feel it is right to advise you on this matter, as none of us have access to your health records.

I strongly suggest you do what others have suggested and talk to your GP before you do anything else.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I strongly suggest you do what others have suggested and talk to your GP before you do anything else.
Yep I agree

I also strongly suggest Deylon undertakes the required research esp on the Flu Vaccine before going down that route.

No doubts whatsoever that the GP will try to push the vaccine where possible, it is their primary source of income at this time of year.

I also advise Deylon to search this forum for the term "Flu Vaccine" and go and read the various threads.

All the factual links that are needed to make an informed decision are in those threads. Read the threads, follow the links, see the FACTS and then make an informed decision.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Yep I agree

I also strongly suggest Deylon undertakes the required research esp on the Flu Vaccine before going down that route.

No doubts whatsoever that the GP will try to push the vaccine where possible, it is their primary source of income at this time of year.

I also advise Deylon to search this forum for the term "Flu Vaccine" and go and read the various threads.

All the factual links that are needed to make an informed decision are in those threads. Read the threads, follow the links, see the FACTS and then make an informed decision.

No need to keep repeating everything Realist, we are not 5 year olds.
You have made your views very clear at least a million times - Now please put a sock in it!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 11:58 AM

I had one last year for the first time, not sure if it helped or not, but certainly did not do me any harm.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I had one last year for the first time, not sure if it helped or not, but certainly did not do me any harm.
I have been having them for years Purwell and they haven't done me any harm either.

Deylon, you are not well enough to do research, as Realist suggested, so can I suggest you speak to your GP and, if he thinks you should have one, get him to put it in writing so you can show anybody who thinks otherwise. They are the ones with the medical training so all of them should be advising the same thing. Let them argue it out until they can give the safest decision for you

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top