Join for free
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 12:54 PM

Re: Makeup can age the skin

Tara, your skin is wrinkle free. Awesome!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 01:23 PM

A while back you stated that you don’t care at all what you look like but clearly you do or you wouldn’t have made this thread. You were flattered that the make up artist complimented you on your skin and you wouldn’t have posted a pic of yourself to prove it if you didn’t care. And there’s nothing wrong with caring what you look like.

I don’t however agree that it’s the lack of make up that has kept your skin looking young. Genetics plays a huge part, diet, amount of sleep as well as how the skin is maintained play a role as well.

You clearly have some good genetics, you don’t smoke and probably eat well. It all adds up.

But It really has nothing to do with make up.
Just sayin.’
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 01:27 PM

I'm glad that I don't wear it.....
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
A while back you stated that you don’t care at all what you look like but clearly you do or you wouldn’t have made this thread. You were flattered that the make up artist complimented you on your skin and you wouldn’t have posted a pic of yourself to prove it if you didn’t care. And there’s nothing wrong with caring what you look like.

I don’t however agree that it’s the lack of make up that has kept your skin looking young. Genetics plays a huge part, diet, amount of sleep as well as how the skin is maintained play a role as well.

You clearly have some good genetics, you don’t smoke and probably eat well. It all adds up.

But It really has nothing to do with make up.
Just sayin.’

It is true it doesn't worry me what I look like. I have never been interested in dolling myself up to gain the attention of the male of the species, including my husband. Take me or leave me is my motto.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
It is true it doesn't worry me what I look like. I have never been interested in dolling myself up to gain the attention of the male of the species, including my husband. Take me or leave me is my motto.
Oh I didn’t suggest you were even slightly vain.
I enjoy dolling myself up but I AM vain and make no apologies for it.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

20-09-2018, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I am so "disliked" on the forums.

I don’t think this is true Blue.
You’re just uniquely potent and lovable !
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I don’t think this is true Blue.
You’re just uniquely potent and lovable !
Oh dear I am not sure I wish to be loveable.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 01:41 PM

I haven't worn make up since I started the change. It all ran off during the hot flushes so I stopped putting it on. I never wore much anyway.
I do have a few lines but not many & don't think I look my age. I do have my hair done every 6 weeks though, no way am I going to be grey, which I would be if it wasn't brown.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 01:46 PM

Tara, you are no softie, but I am sure many of us would like to enjoy your humour too.
We all have to be tough, at times, but I would think you have a few amusing stories to tell us.....and I am sure many of us would like to hear them.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

20-09-2018, 01:52 PM

Don’t worry, you’ve got a long ways to go

Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top