Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 05:29 PM

Re: 'Deadliest Poison Ever' Found in California

Exactly - they let 'everyone' know !
The times we've said this - sometimes its 'so' important to keep yer mouth shut !
When will they 'ever' learn
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 07:23 PM

LOOSE WORDS COSTS LIVES
That was the Wartime saying to stop everyone knowing something.
Cant understand why they think we need to know this until they
have found the cure. Not like everyone in the World has got it yet.
Its bad enough being asked if anyone packed your bags at the airport
and now when you leave luggage at the bus or train station.
Have you got any fireworks or explosives in your bag.
Yeah, course I have, I have nothing better to do.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Obama made it in the White House Basement!

Wrong Audrey - it was made by the American military at Fort Bragg. One sometimes have to wonder at the mentality of some of the American military personnel who, are still fighting the 'Cold War' and see 'reds under the bed' at every turn.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Wrong Audrey - it was made by the American military at Fort Bragg. One sometimes have to wonder at the mentality of some of the American military personnel who, are still fighting the 'Cold War' and see 'reds under the bed' at every turn.
My response was meant to be a joke. However, one can always count on YOU for a nasty remark, and you never disappoint.. You are nothing if not predictable..
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 05:13 PM

I expect someone posting the "formula" on the web as we speak! I'll look on ebay later!
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Cant see the wood for the trees springs to mind with a post like that.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
Cant see the wood for the trees springs to mind with a post like that.
Exactly sue... Anyone wonder why Americans sign up here and disappear?? Hardly feels welcoming with a person like this sniping at every turn. I purposely took a several week break and returned trying to be low key.. and wouldn't you know.. after 2 posts.. the nasty stuff from him starts again. I won't be back. Thanks UJ.... Sadly.. I was enjoying this site.. YOU WIN!! HAPPY?
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

18-10-2013, 02:28 AM

My response was meant to be a joke. However, one can always count on YOU for a nasty remark, and you never disappoint.. You are nothing if not predictable..
What type of response would you really expect from an armchair critic Audrey?
We all know that Brighton is the universal seat of learning! I think? lol..hahaha
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

18-10-2013, 02:35 AM

Exactly sue... Anyone wonder why Americans sign up here and disappear?? Hardly feels welcoming with a person like this sniping at every turn. I purposely took a several week break and returned trying to be low key.. and wouldn't you know.. after 2 posts.. the nasty stuff from him starts again. I won't be back. Thanks UJ.... Sadly.. I was enjoying this site.. YOU WIN!! HAPPY?

Stay Audrey,don't let this little man dictate to you,you have as much right to come here and interact as anyone else here,including me,but they do not like outsiders coming here and "stepping" on English toes,thats a no-no,you have to kow tow a little or they feel a bit "peeved",keep coming and keep posting,I like your American slant on things,do not let this little man, in his little chair, with his little opinion get on your nerves,if he is nasty to you just hit the report button and dob him in to admin,they do it to others so you take advantage of the same rules and report.

I like your posts,they are real,have substance,the little man in the little chair is like an empty vessel,makes a lot of noise,but no sustance!

Billy
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

18-10-2013, 02:45 AM

When you come across little men in chairs in future just quote Oscar Wilde Audrey,it will go over his head but thats fine,here's one for you,i will post it on your behalf!

“It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.”
- Oscar Wilde -

Billy

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top