Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 07:52 PM

Re: Favourite moisturiser ?

Hi Missy, Lancome Tresor Moisturiser after shower or bath, Good old Nivea or Astral to remove make-up and slather on face, neck, elbows and ankles every day, also before putting face on.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 08:18 PM

I've bought a tub of Nivea

It's really helping as a barrier cream, not sure if it's doing a lot to the dry areas I have though, so I'm using Decleor aromessence at night

I need the barrier at work because it's a very cold wet envoirment. Over the winter my face was getting very sore, leaving that envoirment then getting into a warm car then a warm home
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 08:22 PM

Ow, poor you. I swear by Nivea ever since I used to filch it from my mum over 50 years ago. gulp! problem now though is that until recently, it was quite cheap to buy, but ever since Nivea started advertising it in a big way, the bloomin price has shot up! Hope it does the trick as a barrier cream for you.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 01:05 AM

I have been using Elizabeth Grant products for about 10 years. Love her daytime/nighttime moisturizing cream and the eye cream as well. It's a very nice regimen to be on as I am diabetic and my skin is terribly dry if I neglect it...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 06:33 AM

Tara...after you recommended E45 I bought their body lotion with added Oil of Evening Primrose...it's lovely.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top