Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 11:18 PM

Image Shack will not work

I always used to use Image Shack to upload photos to the forum. Now it refuses to go to forums, only to Direct.

I am now using 'Post Images' and it is so much quicker
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 11:30 PM

Re: Image Shack will not work

Oh no, not another one. I remember how disappointed when I lost all my photos to photobucket....guess I am not surprised with it happening again.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 11:41 PM

Just upload your photos into your personal albums here on the forum and once there you can insert them into your posts
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Just upload your photos into your personal albums here on the forum and once there you can insert them into your posts
There you go Azure, Realist has solved your problem....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Oh no, not another one. I remember how disappointed when I lost all my photos to photobucket....guess I am not surprised with it happening again.
Just upload them directly from your PC when you want to add them to your posts.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 08:13 AM

Had problems with both Image Shack and Photobucket .
Have been wondering what to use next so thanks Azure I have joined Post Images only took seconds and hoping it will be around for a long time to come.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 08:38 AM

Image Shack went to pay for service style a few years back instead of being free third party photo tranfer. Photobucket went the same way about the same time.
I now use "Imgur" to to put photos on forums
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Had problems with both Image Shack and Photobucket .
Have been wondering what to use next so thanks Azure I have joined Post Images only took seconds and hoping it will be around for a long time to come.
You are welcome longfellow.

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

03-10-2018, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Thank you Realist, I might try that as well.

Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 10:08 AM

Works perfectly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top