Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 05:49 PM

Re: The Capture

Originally Posted by Mups ->
How many weeks is it on for, I can't remember?
Six episodes I think.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2019, 03:14 PM

How many weeks is it on for, I can't remember?
Until the last episode.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Until the last episode.

Twerp.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 01:52 PM

Twerp.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by MargaretF ->
Six episodes I think.

Thanks Margaret.

It lost me a bit this week, but I was trying to do other things at the same time, so probably not concentrating enough.
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 10:55 AM

Thanks Margaret.

It lost me a bit this week, but I was trying to do other things at the same time, so probably not concentrating enough.
That's the problem isn't it? Full concentration is required to understand about half of what is going on!

If it helps: the body was that of the lawyer; the detective spoke to Shaun for a few minutes, before he stole her car, and she discovered the true address that he had been taken to - she and the sergeant visited the address and met with the grey moustached American, who is in contact with that hard-faced blonde detective for some reason. Sorry I can't remember names I have enough trouble with the plot!!

It ended where Shaun was taken to a sort of dance hall (old fashioned word I know) by a woman who had all of the spots not covered by CCTV on her phone ... don't ask me how ... then Shaun saw the man who had been in the lawyer's flat and followed him to a room above the so-called dance floor where he saw the solicitor who was working with the woman lawyer and a lot of other men. I think the woman with the 'phone was meant to lead him there eventually.

Anyway, that's my reading of it - of course I could be entirely wrong!!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 11:57 AM

They called themselves Pilgrims For Justice so I assume these are the good guys ?
Shaun ....the actor playing him is so very ineffectual .... is still having flashbacks ...brought on by the flashing lights in the rave dancehall ...is this story loosely based on The Manchurian Candidate ....Hannah was part of that group Shaun was directed to kidnap and kill ?

Meanwhile Rachel has been suspended and at one point threatened to tell wife of her ex lover.about their affair ...obviously now he's dumped her after using her because he's in contact with that detective who suspended Rachel .
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK

26-09-2019, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
They called themselves Pilgrims For Justice so I assume these are the good guys ?
Shaun ....the actor playing him is so very ineffectual .... is still having flashbacks ...brought on by the flashing lights in the rave dancehall ...is this story loosely based on The Manchurian Candidate ....Hannah was part of that group Shaun was directed to kidnap and kill ?

Meanwhile Rachel has been suspended and at one point threatened to tell wife of her ex lover.about their affair ...obviously now he's dumped her after using her because he's in contact with that detective who suspended Rachel .
Thanks for that Zulieka, I couldn't for the life of me remember who they were. I haven't seen The Manchurian Candidate so I can't comment on that.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-09-2019, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by MargaretF ->
That's the problem isn't it? Full concentration is required to understand about half of what is going on!

If it helps: the body was that of the lawyer; the detective spoke to Shaun for a few minutes, before he stole her car, and she discovered the true address that he had been taken to - she and the sergeant visited the address and met with the grey moustached American, who is in contact with that hard-faced blonde detective for some reason. Sorry I can't remember names I have enough trouble with the plot!!

It ended where Shaun was taken to a sort of dance hall (old fashioned word I know) by a woman who had all of the spots not covered by CCTV on her phone ... don't ask me how ... then Shaun saw the man who had been in the lawyer's flat and followed him to a room above the so-called dance floor where he saw the solicitor who was working with the woman lawyer and a lot of other men. I think the woman with the 'phone was meant to lead him there eventually.

Anyway, that's my reading of it - of course I could be entirely wrong!!

Thanks very much for all your effort, Margaret.
It makes more sense now.
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK

02-10-2019, 11:26 AM

Well now we know what is happening and who killed the lawyer - but what can Rachel her sargeant and Shaun do about it? Talk about conspiracy theories, what a series!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top