Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 03:59 PM

Re: Dreams

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Many years ago I dreamt a handsome man was strumming a guitar and singing a beautiful love song , he was my soul mate , I knew he would love me forever no matter what as I sat with him enveloped in pure unconditional love staring into his eyes ........I woke up ......

Roll on 5/6 years I rang a mechanic to come to repair my car while I chatted to him I had a shock because it was my dream man soul mate , the same face and aura in every way .....sadly he was married with children and 25 years younger than me

Born too late

Just remembered his song to me was Annie's song , you fill up my senses like a night in the forest dah dah dah de dah dah.... like a walk in the rain mmm mmm mmm

( theres a song there I think )
It wasn't John Denver was it Susan....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Many years ago I dreamt a handsome man was strumming a guitar and singing a beautiful love song , he was my soul mate , I knew he would love me forever no matter what as I sat with him enveloped in pure unconditional love staring into his eyes ........I woke up ......

Roll on 5/6 years I rang a mechanic to come to repair my car while I chatted to him I had a shock because it was my dream man soul mate , the same face and aura in every way .....sadly he was married with children and 25 years younger than me

Born too late

Just remembered his song to me was Annie's song , you fill up my senses like a night in the forest dah dah dah de dah dah.... like a walk in the rain mmm mmm mmm

( theres a song there I think )

What a shame Susan.
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 07:58 PM

Does anyone else think they get someone else's dreams? The characters in them are so real, likewise the settings, yet they are people and places I have never known. Can dream waves get confused like radio waves .
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 08:10 PM

I sometimes dream about my childhood and my dad. Best years of my life and I didn’t even know it!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
Does anyone else think they get someone else's dreams? The characters in them are so real, likewise the settings, yet they are people and places I have never known. Can dream waves get confused like radio waves .
Yes, talking of that I had a strange dream last night.
I was shouting at someone called Carrie and I had quite a lot on my mind, though I wasn't too sure what it was.
I really don't understand it.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 07:57 AM

Well I keep waking up and this chap is screaming CARRIE at me....very weird ��
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Well I keep waking up and this chap is screaming CARRIE at me....very weird ��
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
My dad bought me a caravan, it was lovely and we went at the weekend. I was smoking in the caravan and when I looked up at the ceiling it was covered in nicotine, I was horrified, my dad would go mad, also I ran the bath (bath in a caravan hmmm) and the bath overflowed flooding the bathroom yet the bath was only half full? Eh?

Woman in caravan opposite was noseying and threatening to report me to my Dad.

Then I woke up.

What the heck? I don't even smoke lol.

Well my husband and I are always talking of buying a caravan so I get where thats come from I suppose.

Tell me a funny dream you had.

No cheeky business boys
Buildings are meant to symbolise the self in a dream. Different parts of your subconscious. A caravan is an interesting because it's mobile. Perhaps you would love to break free from your current situation.

A half full bath overflowing could be that you feel you don't have much to deal with but it's still overwhelming. The nosey woman is another part of your psyche. You're judging yourself in your dream.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, talking of that I had a strange dream last night.
I was shouting at someone called Carrie and I had quite a lot on my mind, though I wasn't too sure what it was.
I really don't understand it.
Are you winding us up?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

29-11-2020, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I used to get sleep paralysis a lot when I was younger. Not happened for years now though.
The body is paralysed when we sleep. Waking before that switches off is scary. I've had that now and again when you kind of "jump" awake as if you've fallen onto the bed.

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top