Join for free
Page 11 of 28 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 04:51 PM

Re: Gina Miller Poking her Nose in again !!

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I think you are wasting your time talking to these dinosaurs, they will just huff and puff until they eventually slide back into the slime they emerged from.
Oh, well, hopefully extinct soon, then. Where's a good meteor when you need one?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Oh, well, hopefully extinct soon, then. Where's a good meteor when you need one?
I had a BSA Meteor air rifle in my teens.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Thanks Twizzle!

For one, I'll gladly take the blame if it all goes wrong.

But I'll expect to hear some apologies when it all goes well.

As they say, over there:-

Allez Vous en!
The sad part is, all the rest of us will suffer, not just the Brexiters, but I do hope they and their families get a double dose of the misery because it's worse for them because they know they caused it themselves and that every knows they are responsible. It will cause permanent alienation among families and friends.

What you will be to blame for will be so unpleasant I doubt you'll take the blame gladly, more likely you'll try to blame everyone else.

Expect no apologies, because there is no way it can go well, although I'm sure the Brexiters will try to put a positive spin on for as long as they can rather than admit they are wrong.

As for telling me to get out of here, I don't think you have that authority, in any language, do you?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
The sad part is, all the rest of us will suffer, not just the Brexiters, but I do hope they and their families get a double dose of the misery because it's worse for them because they know they caused it themselves and that every knows they are responsible. It will cause permanent alienation among families and friends.

What you will be to blame for will be so unpleasant I doubt you'll take the blame gladly, more likely you'll try to blame everyone else.

Expect no apologies, because there is no way it can go well, although I'm sure the Brexiters will try to put a positive spin on for as long as they can rather than admit they are wrong.

As for telling me to get out of here, I don't think you have that authority, in any language, do you?
We're having to suffer your negativity and ignorance so if anyone loses out from Brexit I do so hope it's you.

The rest of us will do just fine and are looking forward to being free from the Fascistocrats of the EU.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
We're having to suffer your negativity and ignorance so if anyone loses out from Brexit I do so hope it's you.

The rest of us will do just fine and are looking forward to being free from the Fascistocrats of the EU.
Cuckoo cuckoo!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 05:39 PM

Hi
The success or failure of Brexit will but simply down to our politicians. Nothing we can do about it.
. They are not doing well.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

17-02-2018, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi
The success or failure of Brexit will but simply down to our politicians. Nothing we can do about it.
Just look at the people who voted for them, what else did you expect?
twizzle
somerset

17-02-2018, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->

And just what harm are these imaginary Fascistocrats of yours supposed to have done you. And what difference do you think leaving the EU will make?

The damage Brexit will do to us is real, real harm, real poverty, real lives ruined, and you've condemned us all to it because of some demented delusion of Fascistocrats and rheumy eyed nostalgia for a rose tinted past that never existed.

The rest of you will not do fine, you've doomed yourselves and us with you. Worse still, you've condemned the next generation to still be suffering long after you've gone and have escaped the consequences of what you've done.

It will take them years to undo the damage but I think a lot of old people who voted Brexit voters will be gleeful about that and it was an act of revenge and petty spite against the young. Of course you hope I lose out from Brexit, it's always been a weapon against those you dislike for the Brexiters.
twizzle
somerset

17-02-2018, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi
They have no cards to play with. It was never possible for Brexit to be a success, or for us to have our cake and eat it. That was the lie you Brexiters sold the suckers.

What we can do about it is stay in the EU because we realise that no politician could negotiate a successful Brexit, only various degrees of a disastrous Brexit.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 05:57 PM

Ok I'll take the blame I stupidly thought when I voted that a vote to leave would be what was needed to get our country back on track, out from the boot of the eu. That once we made a decision we'd all, yes ALL go forward together and make it work. I really didn't see it coming that whining and whinging remainers would actually try and make it fail just to prove their point was right and leavers were wrong.

It seems to me if we fail it's because we haven't worked together and made it work.

Our politicians are weak looking at them now I do wonder if they are up to the job or will they do what many remainers are doing and deliberately make this fail ?

So yes my fault, I believed in uk, I believed we were same strong independent people we have always been, willing to work to make things work. I see now how wrong I was. So if it does all go wrong I take the blame sadly I believed in us all.

Page 11 of 28 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top