Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 05:27 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, that wind has finally died down and a dry day in forecast so no complaints.

A few things to repair in the veg garden after the gales and some plants to stake, but apart from that and cooking bangers and mash for lunch there is nothing else on my agenda yet.

Have a good day folks.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 05:52 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Yesterday was not good, only hope today is better.

My Mum died yesterday, we were estranged, but it really hurt,

My heating has packed up again in the middle of my house sale. and, going to put the recycling out, my car has been scrapped down the nearside, never noticed it yesterday.

I have a lot to do today as well as my usual Friday Clinic.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 06:27 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Sorry to hear about your Mum, Swimmy, even if you were estranged it is still a wrench.

I am off to a Craft Workshop today at a shop named 'HobbyCraft' - never been to one of theirs before - usually run my own, so it will be interesting to see how it is done professionally. I think we are making Christmas cards!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 06:38 AM

Good morning everybody.

Child minding & a visit from my daughter are on my agenda today.
In between times I want to do some more jobs in the garden.

Have a good day all.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 06:41 AM

Swimfeeders, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that your best memories of her and your time together are the most resilient.

Good luck in the garden, Barry.

Silver Tabby, enjoy your workshop, but somehow I expect they will have more to learn from you!

Have a lovely day, everyone. It is still Thursday evening here on the other side of the world.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 07:33 AM

Morning all.

Beautiful sunshine here.

Sorry to hear about your Mum.

I have just had a phone call from the Care Home at 7.30am this morning saying that my Husbands Mum is in a bad way and might die, you we have now also got to rush up to the Care Home now.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 07:52 AM

Good morning all

Sorry about all your bad news Swimmy especially your mum.

It looks as if we are in for a lovely day here so I will go out and clear all the debris from the high winds yesterday, the village green right next to me has suffered some damage it looks like a war zone

Family here this weekend so quite a bit of catering to do so supermarket and kitchen will feature for me today too....I hate catering for vegans. Hope I find some inspiration .

Have a good day all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 08:25 AM

Good morning all

Oh Swimmy i.m so sorry for your sadness today, I wish I could give you a hug.

Susie sorry to hear about your mum in law too.

ST you will be in your glory at Hobbycraft I bet. Enjoy.

Summer make some cabbage soup for the vegan hehe

Going to work soon, so glad it's Friday. A visit to dad's after work then docs for my B12 injection, hate needles.

Tonight i.ll be packing for my weekend in London trip. I.m so excited to see Les Miserables tomorrow, musical theatre, my idea of enjoyment.

Have a fab day all xx
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 08:43 AM

Enjoy Les Mis Lion Queen, we went to see it last year it was a fabulous show...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 08:48 AM

Yes me too LQ...enjoy Les Mis it's the only musical I have ever seen that I truly didn't want to end, I could have stayed right there and watched it through again

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top