Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 12:23 PM

Re: David Davis resigns?

Originally Posted by basser ->
Wholeheartedly agree with the above statement, present government are like a ship without a rudder going no *******
where.
Get Farage in there he'll kick some arse.
He'll keep the price of a pint down too
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 12:54 PM

Should be interesting when Theresa May faces Parliament this afternoon. She will no doubt be looking over her shoulder at her own MP's this time instead of facing the opposition. We should see how she faces her own ProBrexit MP's for her betrayal of a full and complete withdrawal from the EU. (Once a Remainer, always a Remainer).

Even those in her own party know that unless she withdraws her white paper, the EU have us over a barrel. We have given them everything they want and we have received nothing. They also now know they are dealing with a wimp, ever ready to appease them, therefore they only have to insist on it being watered down even more.!

We may as well stay in because Brexit doesn't exist now.
Mind you, she already has her chief-of-staff, Gavin Barwell, sounding out the opposition benches for votes for her Chequers paper in the event of it being voted down by her own party. God help her if she has to enlist the help of a Labour Party who's sole aim is to unseat her, instead of expecting and receiving the support of her own party, which she no longer has.
I'd put the kettle on Phillip, she'll be home soon.

Personally, I hope she gets the worse heckling of her life. There will be no sympathy from this lady. I also hope if and when there is a vote on her white paper, regardless of the outcome, her party show their utter contempt for her total capitulation to the EU with her new "no Brexit at all" white paper.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 01:14 PM

By the way, WHERE IS BORIS? Not a sign of him since Friday's meeting.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
At Heathrow with his tape measure. Measuring up runways
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 01:53 PM

...Keeping his powder dry , now is not the time for battle.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 02:27 PM

Should be interesting when Theresa May faces Parliament this afternoon. She will no doubt be looking over her shoulder at her own MP's this time instead of facing the opposition. We should see how she faces her own ProBrexit MP's for her betrayal of a full and complete withdrawal from the EU. (Once a Remainer, always a Remainer).

Even those in her own party know that unless she withdraws her white paper, the EU have us over a barrel. We have given them everything they want and we have received nothing. They also now know they are dealing with a wimp, ever ready to appease them, therefore they only have to insist on it being watered down even more.!

We may as well stay in because Brexit doesn't exist now.
Mind you, she already has her chief-of-staff, Gavin Barwell, sounding out the opposition benches for votes for her Chequers paper in the event of it being voted down by her own party. God help her if she has to enlist the help of a Labour Party who's sole aim is to unseat her, instead of expecting and receiving the support of her own party, which she no longer has.
I'd put the kettle on Phillip, she'll be home soon.

Personally, I hope she gets the worse heckling of her life. There will be no sympathy from this lady. I also hope if and when there is a vote on her white paper, regardless of the outcome, her party show their utter contempt for her total capitulation to the EU with her new "no Brexit at all" white paper.

Echoes of Neville Chamberlain "I have in my hand, a piece of paper"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Echoes of Neville Chamberlain "I have in my hand, a piece of paper"
Indeed.

We need another Churchill, or Mogg.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

09-07-2018, 03:13 PM

Jeremy will be loving all this.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 03:16 PM

Kick 'em all put!
Drag Cameron back and make him deal with what he started.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

09-07-2018, 03:39 PM

If the PM is ousted out, where would that put Brexit? We would be the laughing stock of the world. Probably are already lol.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top