Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 02:33 PM

Westie Watch !

As of now and for a whole week - I am looking after my
friend's beautiful 6 year old Westie. It is going to be such fun - she is a lovely natured dog and full of mischief. Those cats had better look to their laurels!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 04:36 PM

Re: Westie Watch !

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
As of now and for a whole week - I am looking after my
friend's beautiful 6 year old Westie. It is going to be such fun - she is a lovely natured dog and full of mischief. Those cats had better look to their laurels!!
Am I right in thinking you have looked after him before ST? I do like Westies, they are so full of their own self-importance.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 04:55 PM

What is her name Silver Tabby? I love Westies. I wonder if it's hard to keep them clean being white coloured dogs?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Am I right in thinking you have looked after him before ST? I do like Westies, they are so full of their own self-importance.
Well remembered, Dongles, I had the pleasure of looking after her two years ago when my friend went to the Lake District.

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
What is her name Silver Tabby? I love Westies. I wonder if it's hard to keep them clean being white coloured dogs?
Her name is Mollie and she is a lovely dog. Will try and take some photos - if she ever stands still long enough!

Edit: She seems to stay clean - except when she digs in the plant pots and ends up with a black muzzle!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Well remembered, Dongles, I had the pleasure of looking after her two years ago when my friend went to the Lake District.

Her name is Mollie and she is a lovely dog. Will try and take some photos - if she ever stands still long enough!
Her, sorry. Don't tell her I called her a him for gawd's sake.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->

Probably more so in the winter when it's wet and muddy everywhere. They are quite low to the ground as well so no doubt get dirty belly's.

My Beddies are small - between 12 - 15" to the shoulder, but they have long whippety legs so are usually well above the puddles.

Tabs, they are grand company aren't they.
I can see you not wanting to send her back home next.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

21-07-2018, 05:29 PM

Here she is - the lovely Mollie !

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

21-07-2018, 10:41 PM

I think I've worn her out !

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 10:42 PM

Oh what a little sweetie, Tabs.
She looks very content there with you.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 08:35 PM

Awwww, a little cutie.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top