Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 04:53 PM

Re: Ollie Robbins ?

I agree Barry... it makes no sense having remainers heading up the negotiations,. I honestly think Mrs. May thinks she is doing a good job and looking after brexiteers interests but she has lost the plot truly she is in La La land and should go leaving the way for someone who is and always has been in favour of leaving.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 05:40 PM

Re: Ollie Robbins ?

I still believe there was never any intention to leave but they can't be seen to ignore a democratic vote! She will negotiate a deal that will let us back in easily and, as soon as anything goes financially wrong here, politicians will be saying " This could have been avoided if we had remained in the EU so lets have another referendum". the all the youngsters will be out to vote "Remain"

I have never trusted any MP, they are all feathering their own nests, and I really do believe that the majority of them ( from all parties) have no intention of making any deal permanent.
Just like Cameron, I suspect that May will give up or lose her position as PM, so she can't be blamed when Brexit is a failure!

I wanted to leave, but I have recently been looking at houses in France because I am ashamed of our politicians, who are trying to go against a democratic vote!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top