Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 11:39 PM

Re: Game of Thrones series 1 episode 1

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
It's on Youtube. Just found it. Will watch it tomorrow, too late now.
You. have to pay for it on YouTube

But can watch it free on showbox
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I've never seen it too, Longdogs.
I'm waiting for the whole thing to finish and I'll buy the box set on DVD. I prefer getting the physical items for my collection on my incredible shelf than something lost in cyberspace until kingdom come.
That's what I've been doing. Haven't got SKY so have been buying the box sets from Amazon as they've been released. Only trouble is, some of the box-set cases are different sizes and look untidy on my bookshelf.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 08:44 AM

If one is patient enough, it will eventually turn up on one of the channels provided by Freeview.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 08:47 AM

Be prepared for hours of viewing LD because once you start you will be hooked.... I can't wait for the next series
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 09:17 AM

I'm waiting for the whole thing to finish and I'll buy the box set on DVD. I prefer getting the physical items for my collection on my incredible shelf than something lost in cyberspace until kingdom come.
Originally Posted by Judd ->
That's what I've been doing. Haven't got SKY so have been buying the box sets from Amazon as they've been released. Only trouble is, some of the box-set cases are different sizes and look untidy on my bookshelf.
Same here. I bought the box sets of seasons (as they call them) or series 1 through to 7 as Amazon made them available. It's an involved story and the advantage of having the discs it that they can be watched over again to clear up the parts of the plot that were missed the first time around.

Coincidentally, this topic has come up just as I'm partway through doing this. Just started season 3.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 09:22 AM

Watch it LD, you won't regret it. A brilliant series.
Originally Posted by mart ->
Follow it LD. It's a ripping yarn. Quite rude in places, so maybe not for viewing if young family is around.
Originally Posted by summer ->
Be prepared for hours of viewing LD because once you start you will be hooked.... I can't wait for the next series

I really enjoyed it. I'm sure I will get used to who all the characters are. There were two episodes on last night which always helps to get into something although the adverts had the opposite effect.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 09:25 AM

I know what you mean Floydy. I also prefer the physical disc too. Music Magpie is a good one, I often buy DVDs from them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

28-07-2018, 09:27 AM

I thought it was just me who finds that annoying.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 09:59 AM

They are all the same height, just not the same width:

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
You. have to pay for it on YouTube

But can watch it free on showbox
It doesn't seem you have to pay, it's been put on in segments & they seem to flow ok.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top