Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 08:25 PM

Re: Remember National Front Supporters?

Football violence was orchestrated by all professions, most notably journalists.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Nor me, I would have guessed them as Labour voters?
That IS the correct answer.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
That IS the correct answer.
Oops! I must be on ignore.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 09:56 PM

NF brings back 1981 and skinheads. My best friend's brother was a skinhead. He wasn't a bad guy and I think he was just looking to fit in. He has always voted Tory. He has the same opinions now but I'm not sure whether he does it to wind people up. His dad has similar views so that might be where he got it from, but my best mate is the opposite and just rolls her eyes to the heavens when he comes out with some controversial opinion.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
They were a mix of people just like any other political party.

They would have voted Labour normally.
Page 1 post2
As I have already said, Labour.
They went around in rolled up jeans, doc martins and shaved heads.
Page1 post9
By golly I think you're right!
That is so funny!!!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 10:44 PM

Be brave ... I know, I know, it gets ya right there in the middle of your chest like an arrow in the heart don't it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Page 1 post2

Page1 post9

By golly I think you're right!
That is so funny!!!
Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Be brave ... I know, I know, it gets ya right there in the middle of your chest like an arrow in the heart don't it.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 11:41 PM

what a silly question gravy arse and can you please try to keep ya rrrrr and ssss in check it will keep the site a bit tidier -ta !
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 11:53 PM

The National Front was going long before the 80's and it was a political party. So people probably voted for the National Front !

A year after it was founded, Enoch Powell (Tory) made his 'rivers of blood speech' , so he probably fuelled the support for them.

Not sure what 'voted for normally ' means. Most people change their votes accordingly, that's how we have different Governments !
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 12:02 AM

Not sure what 'voted for normally ' means. Most people change their votes accordingly, that's how we have different Governments !
very good point - well spotted - yes GA - please explain?? anyway big boy were you with the national front and has this all been a front for that?

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top