Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 03:35 AM

Re: The [sometimes] illegal immigrants in Mexico?

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oh you mean all those yankie leaders who when they 'call in' to little old UK and see the PM - they just can't help themselves [Trump] being the latest of 'popping in' to see old mummy - paying homage to their history perhaps?

and here's another little snippet of history since you seem to be interested in it in general?

What the hell is wrong with you ? Hmm? Sacredness ? You must be joking.

P.S. I am not the least bit interested in the so-called "royalty".

If you would prefer, the United States can forego diplomatic visits to the U.K., like we do with almost every other country. You seem to think we are paying homage. We are not. We are simply being polite.

The days of the British Empire are long since passed. Get used to it.

Put down your alcohol. Give your brain a chance.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Oh, thank you very much for allowing me the privilege of thinking and speaking.

Bow and curtsy all you like. I think you'll find that Americans don't bow to anyone. We got rid of that archaic nonsense, July, 4th, 1776.

In 1812, once again, British royalty tried to impose it's will upon us. Once again we had to teach the crown that we are not servants to be pushed around.

If you think that Americans are in any way awed by so-called royalty, you are very much mistaken.

Get it now?
Americans love royalty - because they haven't got "proper" history, "dynasties" and "celebrities" are home-grown substitutes for the real thing - the Roosevelts, the Rockefellers, the Gettys, the Kennedys, the Kardashians and, now the Trumps, not forgetting, of course, the Ewings .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 03:50 AM

What the hell is wrong with you ? Hmm? Sacredness ? You must be joking.

P.S. I am not the least bit interested in the so-called "royalty".

If you would prefer, the United States can forego diplomatic visits to the U.K., like we do with almost every other country. You seem to think we are paying homage. We are not. We are simply being polite.

The days of the British Empire are long since passed. Get used to it.

Put down your alcohol. Give your brain a chance.
An, the personal insult - another "Trumpism" .....
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
An, the personal insult - another "Trumpism" .....
Hey, Dopey. Gumballs has been personally attacking and insulting me for some time now. What goes around, comes around.

We HAD a nice little Egyptian thread going and everyone was having fun, (on a different thread) until you intervened and ruined it for everyone. It seems you get your kicks ruining threads.

what's the matter ? Boring in troll land ?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

03-08-2018, 04:27 AM

Hey, Dopey. Gumballs has been personally attacking and insulting me for some time now. What goes around, comes around.

We HAD a nice little Egyptian thread going and everyone was having fun, (on a different thread) until you intervened and ruined it for everyone. It seems you get your kicks ruining threads.

what's the matter ? Boring in troll land ?
Feel free to insult me - after all, you're a Trumpist .....

TBH, your perception of "fact" is what instigated my intervention - you seem to think, as all good Trumpists do, that "facts" can just be pulled from thin air, to suit your mood and inclination.

If you have a point, you should at least try to substantiate your assertions with credible sources .....
bakerman
Mexico

03-08-2018, 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Feel free to insult me - after all, you're a Trumpist .....

TBH, your perception of "fact" is what instigated my intervention - you seem to think, as all good Trumpists do, that "facts" can just be pulled from thin air, to suit your mood and inclination.

If you have a point, you should at least try to substantiate your assertions with credible sources .....
I have done exactly that many times. Usually, people just ignore what they don't like. So why bother to do citations when they will be ignored or they change the subject and move ahead to some other objection. Either way, no citation will ever convince the thread disrupters and trolls.

Moreover, what YOU consider to be a "credible source" is only going to be a leftist source. Exclusively and to the exclusion of all other sources.

P.S. I am NOT a "Trumpist". I don't even like the guy. I only voted for him to keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House. I do, however, support a few of Pres Trump's ideas, like "The Wall", for instance.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Well that was an odd post.
If you are making it up as you go along, then two plus two equals eleven.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
What else is new???
At You
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
At You

Oh, you've finally woken up from your drunken stupor??? how's the hangover???
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:13 AM

omg this is getting to be such a funny thread and even bakerman is being to sound funny AND Omah I am beginning to like your style very much - do stick around!

welcome TO the vortex!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top