Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 09:37 PM

Re: PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I"d never say that about "our" may,
grin.
Haha so did I. She's a lovely bonnie lassie, our May
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 10:01 PM

Re: PM

Originally Posted by Andwar ->
This made me laugh (from Reddit)

Throwaway time, for reasons which I hope will become obvious.

I work full time in an senior management position. I've been in the role for more than 2 years, so I hope this gives me some employment rights if I need to take this to a tribunal.

I think the people I work for mostly hate me, and I'm responsible for negotiating an exit from a contract with a much larger company. It's complex because they're both a customer of ours and also a supplier. As they are larger than us, I have no real negotiating power. I got the job because I claimed to be stubborn, but it turns out that isn't a good attribute when you're the weaker of the two negotiators and the default position is very bad for my company. I asked for training on the job but there hasn't been any provided. Does this work in my favour?

I'm worried I will lose my job, but the next guy isn't going to do any better.

Can I claim sexual discrimination because he's a man and make them keep me employed as Prime Minister?

Source
Very funny. I must be a bit slow, because I didn't realise who it was referring to until I got to the end.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top