Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:34 AM

Re: Cheer up Remainers.

Originally Posted by John leave ->
The EU is the titanic and we are getting off while there are lifeboats available.
nice analogy JL

but you wouldn't want to use the analogy "rats leaving a sinkin ship" would you??
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I just would have liked to have seen Abbott in there somewhere.
Your wish is granted

twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 08:20 AM

It's funny and clever but far too true to cheer up Remainers.

Our country broken and sinking because of Brexit, the lies people were told and the hypocrisy, the horror and misery of what's to come, the privileged like Boris being able to get on the life boat while the rest of us drown. Corbyn doing nothing to save us and May wittering on from a safe position about our shared values, interests and ambitions bringing us together, when we clearly have no shared values, interests and ambitions.

The Brexiters are trying to sink the UK and leave us to struggle and expire in the freezing waters, there's nothing in that video to cheer anyone up.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:39 AM

Hmmm I am right in thinking that some people have no sense of humour?
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Hmmm I am right in thinking that some people have no sense of humour?
Hmmm I am right in thinking some people only have a sense of humour when it's about trying to put someone else down?

I already said I think it's funny. And clever

But not likely to cheer any Remainers up because of the truth of it's content.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Your wish is granted

Ha ha Funny but alas, the wrong Abbot
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
It's funny and clever but far too true to cheer up Remainers.

Our country broken and sinking because of Brexit, the lies people were told and the hypocrisy, the horror and misery of what's to come, the privileged like Boris being able to get on the life boat while the rest of us drown. Corbyn doing nothing to save us and May wittering on from a safe position about our shared values, interests and ambitions bringing us together, when we clearly have no shared values, interests and ambitions.

The Brexiters are trying to sink the UK and leave us to struggle and expire in the freezing waters, there's nothing in that video to cheer anyone up.
oh gawd, here we go again, where's your sense of humour!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
oh gawd, here we go again, where's your sense of humour!

In the words of Deidre Barlow 'Like a big black cloud'.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 10:16 AM

It's cleverly done but I've seen it before as it's old news now. (It was made in April 2017 after BJ made the titanic gaffe).

Anyway, I asked my Greek hairdresser whether he has any plans for where he will go after March. He said he doesn't believe Brexit will happen. He says we will do some sort of deal which means not much will change. He also thinks British people don't like to work so they will continue to need to import labour.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ha ha Funny but alas, the wrong Abbot
Was there ever a right Abbott?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top