Join for free
Page 4 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 01:17 PM

Re: When You See The Number Of Posts You Have Made On Here, Do You Feel Shocked?

Originally Posted by Mags ->
cough cough - my excuse is that I've been here from the first day of OFF, over 11 years ago.
Corr Mags, thats a fearsome number of posts! It makes Muddy's quota a spit in the ocean!
I bet the majority of your posts included Almond Magnums.

Would l be cheeky to ask... does your quota include your official posts.... member reprimands and thread locking posts?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 01:20 PM

Re: When You See The Number Of Posts You Have Made On Here, Do You Feel Shocked?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Corr Mags, thats a fearsome number of posts! It makes Muddy's quota a spit in the ocean!
I bet the majority of your posts included Almond Magnums.

Would l be cheeky to ask... does your quota include your official posts.... member reprimands and thread locking posts?
Re the Magnums now that would be interesting, Art

The total includes everything that I have posted on the open forum
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
By the way Bob and anyone else interested, if you wanted to check how many posts have been made, click on Members in the orange bar above, then click on Posts and everyone's post totals will show in order.
Noooooooo... what an eye- opener that list was!! I am shocked and awed!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 01:27 PM

Noooooooo... what an eye- opener that list was!! I am shocked and awed!!
Saying that though, all members are valued the same no matter how much they post, everyone is welcome.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
As usual, statistics don't tell the whole story, I'm an 8.7 per dayer but, 90% 0f those posts contain less than 10 words.
and mine should be treble the figure as I am renowned for saying in a thousand words what could have been said in ten! some of my posts could have had chapters!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-12-2020, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
and mine should be treble the figure as I am renowned for saying in a thousand words what could have been said in ten! some of my posts could have had chapters!
SG, Now l would have thought your quota would’ve been higher too!

Your posts might sometimes be long but l love them..... it’s the way you tell ‘em!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 03:21 PM

I can’t believe l have typed over 18,000 posts on this forum. I am quite shocked really! Maybe, they are all relative to the five years or so that l have been a member on here?
I wonder how many hours of my time would that figure equate to?
I am either a real ‘Saddo’ or someone very enthusiastic about posting on here?

Then l looked at other member’s post figures and l didn’t feel so bad! The ones l thought would have a high post figure, turned out to be fairly low and visa versa for other posters.

Do you ever look at your post figure and wonder the same?

I don’t...but I bet Meg and Mags were,....especially in religion!

Those were the days!.....

I feel very accepted on this site now!.....and think you are a great bunch of people.

Meg and Mags do a grand job on keeping this site a friendly one and lets face it they have both worked hard to get this site to where it is today.

If I’m out of order on saying what I have just said,I’m sorry.

As I’m not sure if I’m allowed to talk about them.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Meg and Mags do a grand job on keeping this site a friendly one and lets face it they have both worked hard to get this site to where it is today.

Trust me. You can say what you like about them. They know that they're not perfect, but would never abuse their deific powers to ban somebody mid sente..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

01-12-2020, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Trust me. You can say what you like about them. They know that they're not perfect, but would never abuse their deific powers to ban somebody mid sente..

Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I don’t...but I bet Meg and Mags were,....especially in religion!

Those were the days!.....

I feel very accepted on this site now!.....and think you are a great bunch of people.

I go along with too Pauline, as I think we all do - even more so when feeling poorly or down themselves, they still manage to be upbeat or crack the whip. Can't imagine the strain and how tiring all the whip cracking is.
Well done M & M

Page 4 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top