Join for free
Page 35 of 35 « First < 25 33 34 35
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:10 AM

Re: Hair!!!

Originally Posted by Cache ->
I like red hair, that'll make for an interesting combo.
I've had the odd grey from very young, but I've always dyed my hair, and I respect your decision. It's working well for you.
It's a pre mixed hair dye, but has to be left on for at least 4 hours to cover any greys, but it works beautifully. I won't be changing back to a chemical one now

Organic Hair Dye - It's Pure Organics Herbal Hair Colour Dark Brown https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FQRMU..._gR53CbZKS86XK
Awwww.... That’s what I thought. It IS a combination of henna and indigo. I used this for a while to make brown but went back to red. I also liked red a lot and it suited me.

I’ve used henna off and on for 35 plus years. Traditional hair dye fried my hair type nor could I handle the harsh chemicals. Plus hard water doesn’t mix well with conventional hair dye. In fact if you dyed your hair now with boxed hair dye it would most likely interact with the indigo in your hair and cause it to turn green. Indigo doesn’t work well with conventional hair dyes but you aren’t going to do anything like that anyway.

I’m glad you found something natural that works for you.
Good find.

Page 35 of 35 « First < 25 33 34 35

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top