Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 02:51 PM

Re: Clothes that don't suit.

Originally Posted by floydy ->
she looks like she's standing in a beer barrel.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have only just seen this thread after commenting in the ‘Queen Kate’ thread.
I am alarmed at Kate’s thinness, especially if the camera usually adds weight to you.
To me, she looks like you could snap her in half! What must her body look like with no clothes on?
The green dress just accentuated her nipples!

As for, Meghan. She seems to be losing her glamour. She looks like a waitress!
So it did.... I had to scroll back for a second look.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have only just seen this thread after commenting in the ‘Queen Kate’ thread.
I am alarmed at Kate’s thinness, especially if the camera usually adds weight to you.
To me, she looks like you could snap her in half! What must her body look like with no clothes on?
The green dress just accentuated her nipples!

As for, Meghan. She seems to be losing her glamour. She looks like a waitress!
Kate's emaciation is what struck me first when I saw this photo. I guess the "weighty katey" label has made her obsessed with keeping the pounds off. But at her age she is at risk of nutritional deficiency and all the complications in later life.

Meghan looks physically normal for someone her age who has recently given birth. The outfit is not a good choice, she would have been better off in a dress. I bet she spent hours making up her mind what to wear. She could look fabulous if she didn't insist on such simple lines that swamp her features and big collars that make her neck shorter.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-07-2019, 02:57 PM

Well we all know that she didn't want any publicity and we know her minders went round threatening old ladies who dared point their camera her way, so I reckon she purposely wore something horrible so that she didn't stand out in the crowd. Unfortunately, the BBC took no notice and kept showing her Royal Smugness every few minutes, even in slow motion as though she was part of the sporting action.

Poor girl, will no one take her pleas for no publicity seriously.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 03:01 PM

Looks as though Meghan has taken the Wimbledon rule of wearing white seriously.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
She looks like she's standing in a beer barrel.
Judging by the size of her, she could do with supping a few pints! Chuck in a large pie & chips, and she's good to go!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 04:41 PM

Kate's clothes seem to be far too old for her age IMO with the ties at the neck, puff sleeves and overly modest necklines. However, being so thin even some of her frumpish outfits seem to suit her. As for Meghan, she looks pretty messy in that picture too. A pleated skirt is tricky to wear and not look 10 foot wide.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
Kate's clothes seem to be far too old for her age IMO with the ties at the neck, puff sleeves and overly modest necklines. However, being so thin even some of her frumpish outfits seem to suit her. As for Meghan, she looks pretty messy in that picture too. A pleated skirt is tricky to wear and not look 10 foot wide.
I too think Kate wears quite old fashioned clothes yet she carries them off. I get why people are saying she is too thin, she has lost a lot of weight but I think she looks gorgeous, however, she would look even better if she could put on a good few pounds.

I had to laugh at Floydy when he said Meghan looked like she was stood in a beer barrel, when I looked again I knew exactly what he meant, it did look like a barrel, I don't mean she looked fat it's just the pleats made it look like a barrel.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Kate's emaciation is what struck me first when I saw this photo. I guess the "weighty katey" label has made her obsessed with keeping the pounds off. But at her age she is at risk of nutritional deficiency and all the complications in later life.

Meghan looks physically normal for someone her age who has recently given birth. The outfit is not a good choice, she would have been better off in a dress. I bet she spent hours making up her mind what to wear. She could look fabulous if she didn't insist on such simple lines that swamp her features and big collars that make her neck shorter.
Annie, l thought they called Kate, ‘Waity Katie’ not ‘Weighty Katey’? This was because she was hanging around waiting for Prince William ie. a Princess in Waiting.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 11:23 PM

Perhaps it was both Art, I just remember the endless news articles about her puppy fat back when she was first dating Wills. That must have an impact at such a young age.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top