Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 08:34 AM

A final say

A final say march on Brexit in London Saturday

https://www.peoples-vote.uk/march_for_final_say

Sorry can’t post on Brexit thread.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 08:42 AM

Re: A final say

Prime candidates for mass water cannon repulsion IMO!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

Final say? Brexit will be going for another 500 years, Muddy. You will be long gone by then, I might still be here
Brexit keeps politicians in business, keeps the EU afloat, makes sure Nigel Farage stays in work and it's a great way of making us pay more tax

Why can't you post on Brexit thread, don't you get that channel in your neck of the woods or does it just bore you to tears like it does me?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
Prime candidates for mass water cannon repulsion IMO!
Those filthy dancing crusties in Trafalgar Square need a good wash more than the blinkered placard-wavers do.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Final say? Brexit will be going for another 500 years, Muddy. You will be long gone by then, I might still be here
Brexit keeps politicians in business, keeps the EU afloat, makes sure Nigel Farage stays in work and it's a great way of making us pay more tax

Why can't you post on Brexit thread, don't you get that channel in your neck of the woods or does it just bore you to tears like it does me?

Dunno it doesn’t let me
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

14-10-2019, 09:09 AM

Dunno it doesn’t let me
Are you on the naughty step, Muddy?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

14-10-2019, 09:12 AM

Not at all.
I don’t have much imput into Brexit anyway .
It’s a runaway train completely out of control.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

14-10-2019, 09:14 AM

Not at all.
I don’t have much imput into Brexit anyway .
I agree. They live in a bubble in there.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 11:12 AM

Looks like part of the drive for another referendum?
This is so that the established political parties can continue to
frustrate the electorate and avoid getting punished in what is
really needed ( a general election,)
Another referendum will solve nothing, as it will not solve the
blockage in POSHOC, where it things are going against them they
will drum up another hasty stopgap 'law' to ban it!
An election provides the opportunity to give a majority to a new
government, hopefully a completely new one?
Regards Donkeyman!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 11:50 AM

It's nothing of the sort.

It's simply a corrupt establishment determined to ignore the democratic vote of the people. An establishment using every trick in the book to try and subvert pure democracy, even using and abusing the Supreme Court.

It's a travesty on any analysis and it needs to be put right.

We MUST leave the EU as fast as humanly possible.

Undemocratic Remainers should not be permitted to subvert democracy any more than government.

If you want to see a real demonstration and a real view of anger just wait and see what happens if BrExit is denied.

The chaos that will ensue will be far worse than the pathetic drivel of Project Fear spouted by Remainers. Cities will be trashed, shops will burn, anyone foolish enough to publicly pronounce themselves as Remainers will likely become targets of assaults and so on.

All this undemocratic nonsense must be stopped once and for all. We are either a democratic country or we are not. If you seriously want to wrest our democracy from us in favour of rule by dictatorship of a bunch of unelected unaccountable EU bureaucratic megalomaniacs then best get yourselves prepared for a fight imho. That's a declaration of war by any other name and citizens imho have every right to stand up and defend themselves and their country from all usurpers and tyrants.

What Remainers must get into their heads is that they actually HAD a vote in the first place in the form of the referendum.

That ability to vote is sovereign and sacred ground. You WILL lose that privilege if we stay in the EU. You won't be able to vote for any UK political party, your vote will effectively be gone forever.

No Deal is the only way we actually get to leave.

We must get it done

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top