Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 06:24 PM

Re: Hiya peeps

Hello Percy welcome to Over50sForum...
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 07:35 PM

A very warm welcome Percy. Looking forward to your contributions to the Threads.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 07:50 PM

Or could be Photo Voltaic......
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 07:57 PM

Hi Percy

A warm welcome from me the Lion Queen, don't forget to curtsey before me now or I might just have to eat you hehe, I'm not that scarey really
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 10:59 PM

Welcome to the giant test tube that is OFF Percy. Have a jolly time.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 01:53 PM

Thanks all. I'm used to being in a madhouse

Glannie mentioned we know each other from another forum, which is true, we've "known" each other for about 15 years or so. What she didn't say was that we actually met briefly one day in real life with our spouses.

"Gwen Vere....geddit?" Nope - I'm struggling with that one.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->

Glannie mentioned we know each other from another forum, which is true, we've "known" each other for about 15 years or so. What she didn't say was that we actually met briefly one day in real life with our spouses.

"Gwen Vere....geddit?" Nope - I'm struggling with that one.
I wonder how many people on forums meet in real life. I can remember just one. A programmer in the industrial field I worked in. It was handy and I put some work his way. Useful professional relationship.

I met him on the forum that Vanna used to run.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->

Yep We discovered we were going to be at Dublin airport at the same time

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top