Join for free
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2019, 12:26 PM

Britannia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britannia_(TV_series)

I watched the first series, with my Daughter as she has Sky. Series two we are watching as & when, because she has recorded it. We are up to episode 4 now.
If you haven't seen any you need to watch it from the first episode of the first series as it has a very complicated plot. It's a dark tale, gruesome & violent, all the things in a series I hate, but somehow I am hooked on this one.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2020, 04:38 PM

Re: Britannia

You're so right about the plot, Tiffany, it's more complicated than a Gordian knot. We've watched every episode 2x over just to try to understand wtf is going on.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2020, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
You're so right about the plot, Tiffany, it's more complicated than a Gordian knot. We've watched every episode 2x over just to try to understand wtf is going on.
Glad someone else is watching it, it's strangely compelling viewing. We have now caught up, just waiting for the next episode to air. I am still wondering if the virgin is actually Divis, rather than Cait.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2020, 06:34 PM

Against all the odds I also find it compulsive to watch. No idea why, either! Crazy characters, weird plot, virtually zero historical accuracy and a soundtrack that features songs from the late 1960's and into the 1970's. Yet it somehow works for me. I watched series one when it was released and I've just finished series two.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

02-01-2020, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Against all the odds I also find it compulsive to watch. No idea why, either! Crazy characters, weird plot, virtually zero historical accuracy and a soundtrack that features songs from the late 1960's and into the 1970's. Yet it somehow works for me. I watched series one when it was released and I've just finished series two.
I'm glad you didn't ad spoilers, it's more exciting to find out by watching it, thanks, Tachyon.
No idea where you live, but I guess you've had al of series 2 now. We have just watched episode 8, I think there are 10 altogether?
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2020, 09:36 PM

You're welcome Tiffany. I would never put spoilers in anything as I know different places get to see things on different schedules.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

02-01-2020, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by tachyon ->
you're welcome tiffany. i would never put spoilers in anything as i know different places get to see things on different schedules.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

13-01-2020, 12:51 PM

Well, we have now watched all the series 2 & we still are confused.
Seems I was right about Divis.
I think series 3, if they do one, will focus on Cait being pregnant maybe. Phelan killed Mallin too late to keep Cait a virgin, then regretted it.
I am actually looking forward to series 3.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top