Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 12:31 PM

Re: The Adulterer... Channel 4

Originally Posted by Azure ->
I can watch the whole series on C4. Log in first
i usually like Danish Dramas, good acting and fast moving stories
Two young Actors play the main part and never smile
I thought it would be about Adultery and romance.
However there seemed to be three different stories going on at once and two of them nothing to do with Adultery
jumping from one scene to another
Also the end of Part One had nothing to do with Adultery or romance.
The advantage of watching Drama on C4 is that you can fast forward the boring bits.
I will still watch it when I can't sleep.
Azure, It’s true... they never smile and the two main ones look too young to have children the ages they are in it.

I just came across it by chance. I wasn’t interested in the adultery and sex but the background story and goings on! It was advertised as a psychological thriller and that’s why l watched it.
I have looked on next week’s Ch4 television schedule and the second episode doesn’t show anywhere?
I wonder if they give you a taster on Channel4 but then expect you to download the All4 App to see the rest?
No wonder Channel4 viewing figures are down.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Art , I had the same idea as you . Have logged into All4 to watch the 1st episode of Series 1 but it’s very busy so far and I’m not all that keen to continue. Will go back to it now to see I’m impressed enough to continue but from what Azure says I don’t think it will be anything like Showtime’s The Affair .....if you caught that .
Bought series4 of it on eBay before Christmas .
Zuleika, l think l might have looked in once at The Affair but it was on Sky1. I’m not sure if it’s the same one?

I did like the first episode of this second series of The Adulterer as it was mostly about crooked dealings, a wife in prison and now someone has gone missing.

I can get all the episodes of both series on, Sky ‘On Demand’ but a caption comes up saying l haven’t subscribed to the service.

I will have to try to do what Omah suggests, once l work out to transfer it from my iPad onto the tv or via my AppleTV thing.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I will have to try to do what Omah suggests, once l work out to transfer it from my iPad onto the tv or via my AppleTV thing.
Although the following video is American, the method, which only takes a few minutes when you have the cables, is the same for the UK:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-Light.../dp/B009WHV3BM

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasic...dp_ob_title_ce

NOTE : The HDMI cable comes in different lengths so make sure you order one that's not too long or too short.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 01:10 PM

Zuleika,

I can get all the episodes of both series on, Sky ‘On Demand’ but a caption comes up saying l haven’t subscribed to the service.
You probably need to add Box Sets to your subscription, £1.50 a month (at least that's what I paid).

And yes, this is a Walter Presents thingy so first episode on Ch 4 then the rest of the series downloadable from All 4.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 10:12 PM

After Login on with password to Channel 4. I can watch all 6 episodes of The Adulterer any time.

The Title is misleading as it is more like a Thriller.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 08:49 AM

After Login on with password to Channel 4. I can watch all 6 episodes of The Adulterer any time.

Azure, there's 12 episodes in season 1 and 10 in season 2!

I finished season 1 last night and it's quite good, I enjoyed it anyway. Just downloading season 2 now.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 12:43 PM

How do you find the time to watch all these episodes ?
I only watch tv for a couple of hours of an evening .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

09-01-2020, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
You probably need to add Box Sets to your subscription, £1.50 a month (at least that's what I paid).

And yes, this is a Walter Presents thingy so first episode on Ch 4 then the rest of the series downloadable from All 4.
Nicol, l checked on my Sky account and it would be £5 extra a month, l’d have to pay.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

09-01-2020, 05:05 PM

Azure, Is this via your television or on your computer?
I haven’t got a Smart television, mine is a Panasonic Plasma television. It’s such a lovely picture, l wouldn’t change it.

Yes, it is more like a thriller.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 08:44 PM

Azure, Is this via your television or on your computer?
I haven’t got a Smart television, mine is a Panasonic Plasma television. It’s such a lovely picture, l wouldn’t change it.

Yes, it is more like a thriller.
It is on my Computer. Laptop and TV.
I registered some time ago
Also I am with BBC I Player and ITV Player as well.

The second episode of The Adulterer is so much better and intriguing as well.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top