Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 10:00 PM

White House Farm ,the Jeremy Bamber case

Bamber is serving a life sentence but still protesting his innocence .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 06:24 AM

Re: White House Farm ,the Jeremy Bamber case

Watched it last night at a friend's house - it looks like it will be a good series.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 09:49 AM

Chilling .

It’s a mystery

Some people think he is innocent

http://www.jeremybambertestimony.co.uk/robin-cox
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 12:37 PM

One of the questions the jury must have had to consider as we saw last night , how did Bambi perform two shots on herself ?
There’s no mystery , she didn’t .
Bamber killed them all but of course he’s never going to stop pleading his innocence .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 12:40 PM

The two shots clinched it for me too.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 05:12 PM

I recorded it but l don’t know if l want to watch it. I remember it and it was horrible at the time.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 05:40 PM

I'm not a fan of programmes dramatising a real life horrendous murder. I just think, how upsetting it is, for the families to be reminded of the terrible events that took place. It's even more gruesome, when well known actors play the parts of the real life people involved. I for one, will not be giving it the time of day.
Zuleika
North West UK

09-01-2020, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
I'm not a fan of programmes dramatising a real life horrendous murder. I just think, how upsetting it is, for the families to be reminded of the terrible events that took place. It's even more gruesome, when well known actors play the parts of the real life people involved. I for one, will not be giving it the time of day.
If you care to look at this you’ll see Colin Caffell , Sheila’s ex husband , father of the twins is quite happy to talk about the drama .https://youtu.be/pUn9hIdNDVI
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 05:09 PM

We enjoyed the first episode.

Was the DI really that stupid to ignore what the DS was saying about how Bambi couldn't have shot herself twice?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 12:27 AM

It's out on DVD Feb 17th - have added it to my Amazon 'wish list'.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top