Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 12:24 PM

I have a theory

Yes I found the brain cell rolling on the floor so decided to make use of it

I find I am most awake/alive/active around midnight . I put this down to being born around around that time.

So when are you most awake etc? if you know the time you were born is it at that time?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 01:40 PM

Re: I have a theory

Nope. I was born at around 3 pm but I'm usually at my best mid morning.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 01:45 PM

I don’t know the time l was born. I know l prefer to do any housework late at night.
Although l sleep really well, l do come alive late at night. Probably, stems from all my years of partying!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 02:11 PM

I don't think there's any connection. It's likely to be down to what happens in the womb during formation of the brain that affects our biorhythms. They say there are general health differences between children born in different seasons, no doubt levels of sunshine and summer vs winter diet have a big impact.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 02:52 PM

I think it could be because you most likely get up later in the morning, hence still not tired at midnight. Get up by 7.00am, take your dog for a good walk and you’ll be ready for your bed by midnight.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 03:00 PM

Awake/alive/active around midnight?...so was Dracula
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by may ->
awake/alive/active around midnight?...so was dracula
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 03:41 PM

Yes, I know the exact time I was born because my mother was well aware of the time given that it took 22 hours to bring me into the world. She often calls me at that exact time of the day on my birthday. Heaven knows, I should be the one calling her.

I am most wide awake in the evening. I have always been a night owl, with a preference for a sunset over a sunrise.

You are right, as it happens, I am the most wide awake around the time I was born.. So there's a little data for your question - a good one, I might add.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Yes I found the brain cell rolling on the floor so decided to make use of it

I find I am most awake/alive/active around midnight . I put this down to being born around around that time.

So when are you most awake etc? if you know the time you were born is it at that time?

I would go along with that, Realspeed - mother went into labour about 4:00am and I was born at 6:15am in the middle of Grandma's kitchen floor (Trust me - quarry tiles are very cold !) and I have always liked to be up and doing things while the rest of the world is still snoring.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 05:40 PM

Hi

I have a theory that I was born when all the Guardian Angels with engineering skills where asleep.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top