Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 12:09 PM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Morning all, another frost this morning, still on some rooftops now.

Just going to nip out for some milk, then lots of paperwork to do, so must sit quietly and get on with it.

This afternoon I have a decorator coming to price re-painting my stained living room ceiling after a couple of cracked tiles let the rain in!

My dear oldest dog with the Pancreatitis is getting on well now, though she will have to be on a different diet forever now by the looks of it, but at turned 14, I am just glad she is still with me.

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 12:17 PM

14 is a good age Mups, but sorry to hear she's not well and glad to hear she's on the mend a little... always a worry though aren't they..
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 01:33 PM

Taxes done and just need to pay my dues to HMRC.

A sigh of relief .... I love my accountant
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 04:01 PM

A belated good morning everyone I didn't make it on here this morning heart problems since 3am but ok now just need some sleep.....

Enjoy what is left of your day...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning all, a whiteover frost again here but again, a sunny day ahead methinks.

A good walk with the dogs first thing including Ted the springer cross (on the right), our lodger for three months. I'll then be cooking a curry for lunch and we will probably visit some friends later.

Good luck on your mission Tabbles...

Have a good day everyone
What a lovely picture Barry made my day seeing them...
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 04:24 PM

Another cloudless, sun-lit, screen scraping day. Is this a new record - 4 days on the trot without rain in these here parts?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
14 is a good age Mups, but sorry to hear she's not well and glad to hear she's on the mend a little... always a worry though aren't they..

Thanks Barry. A good age as you say, but while they are not quite ready to give in, we can't either.

Meg, I do hope you have a better night tonight, and get some decent rest.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top