Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2010, 04:54 PM

Hi Everyone

Miss you all so much and wanted to drop in and say hi to you all. Hope you are all well.

Special hello to Rose and Wanda but really all of you. I'm fine just getting older but aren't we all.

I bet you have alot of new people which is good, they always add alot to the mix.

Hope to stop by often. Hugs buzzie
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2010, 07:41 PM

Re: Hi Everyone

Hello Buzzie Great to see you again and I am sure, like me, everyone has missed you. Aren't we all getting old Ach, lassie, ye're only as auld as ye feel - and I feel ancient at the moment but Loki keeps me fit and the parrots keep me going

Take care and hope to see you online lots

Best wishes and hugs xx
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2010, 07:49 PM

Hi Buzzie, its so nice to hear from you again, don't leave it too long will you.

Take care

Gerry
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2010, 08:09 PM

Hi Rose and Gerry, it's great to hear your typing

You both are such dog people, I'm sure you are busy with them. Loki and gang and Gerry, you with the shows.

Still do not have a dog but son and daughter in law just got one and now it's got me interested again. It's hard to get the right fit for my living situation. Right now I enjoy the ability to pick up and travel a bit if I want and yet when I see one while walking or such, it really pulls on my heart strings.

All for now Buzzie
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2010, 08:31 PM

Hi Buzzie good to hear from you again Pleased you are keeping well. Look forward to hearing from you again soon-have missed you on here. Till then, take care and hugs to you
buzzie
USA

24-05-2010, 10:14 PM

Hi Merz, it so good to see you here. Did I hear you are retired now. How wonderful but try to stay busy, I guess you are used to that. It's nice to be able to do as you please when you want

How are your niece and husband (it is neice isn't it)with hubby in the service. I remember he was going to have a leave but that is probably over and he's back again. i hope he gets to come home and stay soon. Hugs, buzzie
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2010, 11:23 PM

Missed you Buzzie - hope you fall back in your old routine soon
buzzie
USA

24-05-2010, 11:52 PM

Missed you too Azz!! Bet you're as busy as ever
buzzie
USA

25-05-2010, 12:05 PM

Didn't expect a big brass band but

This was not a good idea on my part and I want you to know that I understand completely. Hugs, buzzie
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2010, 01:55 PM

Hi Buzzie, lovely to see you x I pm'd you but you'd vanished Glad you're well and don't leave it so long next time and answer your pm's!! Its a worry when people don't!!!
xx

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top