Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2010, 10:33 PM

Re: Hi Everyone

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
Hi Merz, it so good to see you here. Did I hear you are retired now. How wonderful but try to stay busy, I guess you are used to that. It's nice to be able to do as you please when you want

How are your niece and husband (it is neice isn't it)with hubby in the service. I remember he was going to have a leave but that is probably over and he's back again. i hope he gets to come home and stay soon. Hugs, buzzie
Hi again Buzzie-yes I'm a 'lady of leisure' now. Its a month on Friday since I finished-just don't know where that time has gone! Have a few 'projects' on the go, painting, gardening, walking, and then doing nothing if I don't feel like doing something

Thank you for asking about my Neice. She and hubby and boys are fine. He is back home in 4 weeks for 2 weeks 'rest and recouperation' then back to Afghanistan until early August then he will have completed his tour of duty. Am so proud of him and also my Neice who has coped brilliantly in spite of the constant worry.

Look forward to hearing again from you soon-take care and hugs to you
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2010, 07:34 PM

Buzzie - I missed you!
Catch you next time!
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Buzzie - I missed you!
Catch you next time!
I didn't know if you were still here How great, it used to be such fun. Hope you've been well and I'm trying to remember what you had ahead for you in your life was it a grand-child. Hope I'm right or

We sure like the same music didn't we and other things as well. It's great to talk to you again.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 12:28 AM

Mary, retirement is wonderful and will be for you since I see you are a busy little bee

I bet August cannot come soon enough for all of you.

Cassy, hi sorry about the pm but I don't remember getting one but I may have deleted by mistake. Hope you're well and enjoying life.

I'll try to catch you all some morning. Hugs buzzie
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
I didn't know if you were still here How great, it used to be such fun. Hope you've been well and I'm trying to remember what you had ahead for you in your life was it a grand-child. Hope I'm right or

We sure like the same music didn't we and other things as well. It's great to talk to you again.
Your memory is fine buzzie! Yes - just a few weeks to wait for the new arrival. Getting very excited
buzzie
USA

27-05-2010, 11:15 AM

Your memory is fine buzzie! Yes - just a few weeks to wait for the new arrival. Getting very excited
How exciting, they are wonderful. Not much of the responsibility and all the enjoyment.

Good Morning Everyone!!
buzzie
USA

27-05-2010, 01:16 PM

Thought you might like this little jewel I found It's a clip from a TVshow that was recorded on 9-20-1994 during rehersals in New York City on the 'Cradle Tour' I don't know if they ever recorded it, I never heard it before.

Looks like it didn't work
buzzie
USA

27-05-2010, 01:20 PM

try again

Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2010, 08:42 PM

Hello there Joan. Sorry I'm so late in replying but have not been on for a while. So good to hear from you and to know you are well.

Am very ashamed of myself for not coming on, but have been sooooo busy!

Stay in touch Joan.
buzzie
USA

29-05-2010, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Wanda ->
Hello there Joan. Sorry I'm so late in replying but have not been on for a while. So good to hear from you and to know you are well.

Am very ashamed of myself for not coming on, but have been sooooo busy!

Stay in touch Joan.
Wanda, how good to hear from you. I bet you have some new dogs to take walkies

When I first posted here, I had no lead on a dog and really wasn't sure if I would go with another. You probably remember I was looking at other breeds that might be quieter than a yorkie and at the end would always say 'no' and my friends would tell me because it wasn't a yorkie and they probably were right.

Today I got a call from a breeder who has a 5yr. old that goes back to Crystal (can you imagine) that is in good health and is having her spayed and wants a good home. I'd pay for the spay. My daughter and I are leaving for a wedding in Orlando, Florida June 4th so I told her, I felt it was a chance of a lifetime and I'd get back to her when I get back. I know how you love the breed and I will forever remember that darling adorable Minnie Grimlin. It will give me a chance to think it through but my daughter said THERE IS NOTHING TO THINK ABOUT I've always been such a practical person and I think this time I may throw caution to the wind. LOL

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top