Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 08:21 AM

Thursday already:)

to you All

Hope everyone will enjoy Thursday - a day nearer the holiday weekend! Looks like the weather is getting geared up for it (not)

Not sure what I'm doing today but one thing for sure that I will be doing - is taking Loki out for walkies She is trying to pull me of my seat at the moment - by putting my arm in her mouth and gently leading me away from the pc!! Soochie is singing "you are my sunshine" and PJ is shouting Rose!! Never a dull moment for me - keeps me going anyway

Take care.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 08:28 AM

Re: Thursday already:)

Morning Rose and everyone else of course.

Off to look for a new Computer chair. My chair collapsed on me the hydraulics failed, and my spare one is creaking badly.
memo to self, lose weight.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 08:28 AM

Morning Rose and all

Sounds like a mad house at your place! My lot are all patiently waiting for their dinner at the moment and will go walking later today.

Have a good day all.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 08:41 AM

Doesn't time fly? What brings it home to you? For me it's putting out the rubbish(trash/garbage) on Fridays. Each week I get to thinking "but didn't I do this only a couple of days ago?"
Anyway - off to Mum's today. She's fine, happy in her quiet life with her quiet dog
Good luck with the chair-hunting!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 09:26 AM

Morning All - it's sunny here again, but not quite as warm - hope that changes for the weekend!

Enjoy your walks/chair hunting/visiting
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->

Morning Rose and everyone else of course.

Off to look for a new Computer chair. My chair collapsed on me the hydraulics failed, and my spare one is creaking badly.
memo to self, lose weight.
I hope you get a new chair, AB. I bought mine a few years ago from Comet and got a good price on it! I think it was about £60.

Love the gif

Take care.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 12:50 PM

Still looking. The places that we went to did not have anything that I liked, I love comfort and the chairs that they had would not cushion a child let alone my 14 stone.
I guess it will be the internet purchasing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 04:11 PM

It's been a lovely sunny day here and I was able get most of my plants out. We had a lot of rain during the night so the ground was perfect

My new iPad arrived today, I'm excited about using it but will have to wait until my son arrives on the weekend to show me how!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 04:16 PM

Hi all, lovely lovely day here: bright sun and 30 C (85 F), wearing shorts and tank top, barefoot. This is what I missed in February! It's so nice to be warm again.... No errands, no news, will just potter about in the garden and watch things grow.

AB, loved that cartoon! Good luck in finding a suitable chair. Mags, lucky you, an iPad; can't wait to hear what you think of it. DM, our rubbish day changed from Friday to Thursday over a year ago and I'm not used to it yet!

What's your holiday Monday? Ours is Memorial Day, we have a long weekend too.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2010, 02:39 AM

Well it is still Thursday here and I thought I would tell you that we went into hot weather with a bang today. We got our flowers planted and it really does look nice.

Hope you all had a great day!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top