Join for free
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 12:21 PM

Brennan

My wife bought herself a wonderful piece of kit, about a year ago and it is fabulous.
The website will tell you all about it, but we have all our CD's loaded onto it, thus leaving our music in good condition in their cases, whilst we play them.
She had an Ipod with base station, but gave that away for this.
Anybody else got one?

http://www.brennan.co.uk/
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 01:02 PM

Re: Brennan

I have seen it advertised but have not seen it in action.

I usually make up a compilation of songs and music I like on a DVD or an external drive and pipe the music around the house.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 01:36 PM

The beauty of the Brennan you put all your music on you like, and when you switch it on it random selects music for you, so all your music gets played at sometime or other.
Of course you can select any album you choose, we love it on random though, a reall good cross section of music.
For instance I am listening to a Don Williams country song, then I might get an Elvis one, and then the next could be a jazz number, it makes for a good cross section of music.
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

25-05-2013, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
The beauty of the Brennan you put all your music on you like, and when you switch it on it random selects music for you, so all your music gets played at sometime or other.
Of course you can select any album you choose, we love it on random though, a reall good cross section of music.
For instance I am listening to a Don Williams country song, then I might get an Elvis one, and then the next could be a jazz number, it makes for a good cross section of music.
sounds fantastic must get one

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top