Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 10:42 PM

Re: Ladies, what's in your handbag - if you still use one

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
I so rarely go anywhere these days that I need to take lots of things - generally just to visit my son or daughter, in which case I stuff my phone in a pocket and go. When going shopping I stuff a mask in the other pocket. I always have hand sanitiser in the car, so no need to take that. I pay for everything with my Apple watch or iPhone, and all my loyalty cards are on my iPhone too, so they get scanned in at the checkout. I honestly can't remember when I last used cash or a bank card to pay for something!

I take a bag (always a cross-body style, cos I like my hands free) if I'm wearing something without pockets, or the pockets are tiny (why are so many women's clothes made with tiny pockets, or none at all?), or if it looks as if it might rain, so I want to have an umbrella with me.

I have lots of bags, but these days I just seem to have so little use for them
I buy men's jackets for that reason. For warm weather when no coat needed I have a large bum bag, it holds a lot & I don't need my back pack then, plus, it stops my back sweating from wearing the said bum bag..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 11:52 PM

Not a lot really as l don’t like carrying heavy bags..

Comb
Lipstick
Tissues
Pen
Purse
Bank cards
One of those useful material bags that fold ups up really small and fits into a tiny bag.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 12:01 AM

purse with some money and cards, tissues ,phone ,old receipts, if I'm shoping there's my grocery list...that's it
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 06:22 AM

Mine has purse mobile phone foldable shopping bag Chanel No5 handbag spray perfume pen and Marks and Spencer vouchers I always forget to spend.....when I finally remember they are usually out of date ..grrrr

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top